What does oral sex with an 80 year old taste like?

:lol2:

*starts to cumpulsively brush his teeth for weeks to come*
:brush: :brush: :brush: :brush: :brush:

Seriously, that's the grossest mental image i've gotten all week. Bleh.:sick:

so a man goes out to drink after work with the boys and next thing he knows it's 12am! "man, is my old lady goona be pissed! what am i gonna do?" he wails. "never fear, my friend", says his friend,"i have a fool proof plan...when you get home first thing you do is dive under the covers and eat that pussy like theres no tomorrow! she'll forget all about you being late!"...so the poor bastard thinks on it awhile and in his drunken stupor it sounds like a phenominal plann. as soon as he gets home he sneaks into his bedroom and hit the covers and goes for all he's worth. when he is finished he heads to the kitchen for some wayer...where he comes across his wife who has been waiting up for his return..."what the.." he sarts to yell, "quiet", she says, "you'll wake your mother!"

I hate you mark for a plethora of reasons right now.

On the other hand

just because someone reaches a 8 decade mark that does not mean they are a object of humor. You at some point will be that old or older and i am sure you wouldn't want someone half your age making remarks about your sexual ability at such an age.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Such was very well understood but i was just garnashing my thought a little further to add a serious side.
sneaky buttcrack! are you trying to highjack this thread? you naughty boy.

tonks said:
so a man goes out to drink after work with the boys and next thing he knows it's 12am! "man, is my old lady goona be pissed! what am i gonna do?" he wails. "never fear, my friend", says his friend,"i have a fool proof plan...when you get home first thing you do is dive under the covers and eat that pussy like theres no tomorrow! she'll forget all about you being late!"...so the poor bastard thinks on it awhile and in his drunken stupor it sounds like a phenominal plann. as soon as he gets home he sneaks into his bedroom and hit the covers and goes for all he's worth. when he is finished he heads to the kitchen for some wayer...where he comes across his wife who has been waiting up for his return..."what the.." he sarts to yell, "quiet", she says, "you'll wake your mother!"

thats preetty goof tonks.

me lik

tonks said:
sneaky buttcrack! are you trying to highjack this thread? you naughty boy.

No, but if i was with that post it would be the first time a thread has been derailed into seriousness rather than obscurity and general goofyness.

I am a gloomy fucker on the train to moralityville, won't you join and waste your life with me.

Buttcrackdivine said:
No, but if i was with that post it would be the first time a thread has been derailed into seriousness rather than obscurity and general goofyness.

I can manage that bit without trying to get the goofymess in here and def obsure language usage tongith

tonks said:
i've been to moralityville...it's dull...

Oh come now my beautiful dear
she has come undone.
As she stands the hedonistic vixen
under the sinful sun
On a second thought i am quite content
with the cretion she has become
Oh come now my beautiful dear,
won't you stay undone?

Buttcrackdivine said:
Oh come now my beautiful dear
she has come undone.
As she stands the hedonistic vixen
under the sinful sun
On a second thought i am quite content
with the cretion she has become
Oh come now my beautiful dear,
won't you stay undone?
what is that? i quite like it.

tonks said:
what is that? i quite like it.

A poem i found on this forum called Off topic centrel by some user named Buttcrackdivine.

I cut the poem in half and added new words to custom fit for a reply to your post. I write shit when i am bored.

Buttcrackdivine said:
A poem i found on this forum called Off topic centrel by some user named Buttcrackdivine.

I cut the poem in half and added new words to custom fit for a reply to your post. I write shit when i am bored.
wow, buttcrack, thats awesome. i want to read the whole thing. link or pm, please?

Back