What file transfer app do you use?

Not yet, I haven't worked on it since the other night either though, got other things going on. I really need to take the time to do some reading, just haven't done that yet either.

Luis G said:
Aunty, i don't think you're an idiot, you managed to do some stuff in Linux pretty well, almost no help. ;)

True, but when I first approached using ftp programs I just couldn't get the hang of it and I still get confused with the more complicated ones... sometimes. And I just seemed to click with Ace. :)

I still can't find the webspace I'm supposed to have with my ISP, but I suspect I may have accidentally wiped it back in the early days and I can't get a decent answer as to where it or how to restore it from those wallies on the supposedly technical helpline. :rolleyes:

FlashFXP is a great ftp program. Internet Download Manager is good download program too that is something like Getright.

Aunty Em said:
I still can't find the webspace I'm supposed to have with my ISP

Dammit... it was their fault all along not mine! I finally got to talk to someone who knew what he was doing this evening and sorted out the problem so I can finally use my webspace. :)

Aunty Em, before checking your profile, I guessed you were with NTL, your custom user title was a giveaway.

:D

Back