what hurts?

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
What on earth do you lift weights with that would hurt your arse muscles? :eek6:

Squats dear (basically load a bar with weights, stick it on yer shoulders and bend the knees) :lloyd:

AlphaTroll

Ain't nothin 'standard' bout yer butty bits hun ;)

Hmm - too many 'squeeze and release' but busters can also make the bum area go a bit numb

tonksy

Spot said:
hey tonks. welcome back :D
how's the new digs?
quite nice, thank you....i've unloading to do today so i am sure that more of what hurt yesterday will hurt today.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
My Knees (no comments people)

my back, my head, and other parts that don't have names

Actually, all parts have names...

Is your cremaster muscle sore? :brush:

chatty kathy

I remember when I use to think people were full of crap when they complained of back pain.....well I believe every word they say now since I have a bad back and lay on a icepack at night. Today my left leg has been going a bit numb, kinda scary. I just figure I am swollen and maybe a nerve is being pinched?

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Hmm - too many 'squeeze and release' but busters can also make the bum area go a bit numb

Too many squeeze and release? :confused:

Try Senapod.....liqurice extract or a coupla pints o' Guiness......should help with the release part ;)

I'm glad to inform that my butt has now fully recovered.

tonksy

chatty kathy said:
I remember when I use to think people were full of crap when they complained of back pain.....well I believe every word they say now since I have a bad back and lay on a icepack at night. Today my left leg has been going a bit numb, kinda scary. I just figure I am swollen and maybe a nerve is being pinched?
hmmm...sounds like sciatica.....not pleasant and it only gets worse....have you someone to work the kinks out for you? if not, i really recommend a chiropractor...i had god awful sciatica while pregnant...i'm sorry...that just gets awful.

drkavnger99

My heels are killing me (breaking in new shoes) and my neck and shoulders always bother me (damn stress I tell ya). Otherwise I've got a clean bill of health!

Kawaii

Most of my upper body is sore from acrobatics at school... Ow, the pain. My shoulders are killing me...

Kawaii

The cremaster muscle is used in thermo-regulatory function of the scrotum by raising or lowering the scrotum based on ambient temperature.
Aha. My ball muscle. :)

SexyBoo

Eh, my neck hurts - but my heart hurts worse. I figured I'd take ibuprofen for the neck and several creamy chocolate martinis for the heart.... :cocktail: