What if...

On November 5, we will enter still one more occurrance of the orderly transfer of power for which the United States is world renowned.

There may be a few idiots who need a new HDTV and don't want to work to earn it but other than that there will be no widespread unrest.

In any case, if there is any form of unrest it will be over an Obama win, not a loss, as the "celebrants" take to the streets in typical soccer fan carnage.

that whole thing about the elections in 2000 is rubish, the problem was old jewish people need glasses, or they need a lecture on how to use butterfly ballots.

yeah, because that's what their kind do. :bitchslap

Guess you never watch the celebrations in the cities that win the Stanley Cup. ;)

AFAIK, no race has a lock on lunacy/stupidity/idiocy. Nice that you bitchslapped him for that comment, though. Since Colin Powell lost, does that mean I can set fire to my neighbor's car? :D

Guess you never watch the celebrations in the cities that win the Stanley Cup. ;)

AFAIK, no race has a lock on lunacy/stupidity/idiocy. Nice that you bitchslapped him for that comment, though. Since Colin Powell lost, does that mean I can set fire to my neighbor's car? :D

Go ahead, I don't live next door to you. :lol:

Back