What is it about me that says.....

greenfreak said:
KARMA++ :D

Tonks, when are we going to see a picture of you modeling all your new jewelry anyway?

I think we should all post pictures of us with our presents after Christmas. That would be fun. :)
That does sound like fun! I'll get right on that tomorrow!
Gonz? need I remind you that my breast haven't seen sunlight since....well, ever and I's really hate to blind someone.

tonksy said:
Gonz? need I remind you that my breast haven't seen sunlight since....well, ever and I's really hate to blind someone.
Something tells me that if it's the last thing he sees, he won't mind. :D

tonksy said:

lemmethingokay...

WE'LL CHANCE IT

OH YES! Piccies of presents will be fun! I'll get mine up by boxing day i hope!!

Oh goodie! I so love pictures. :)

Hey Tonks, you and I are in the same boat lady. I bared (most) of my breasts and some of my butt in my leaner years when I could get away with a bikini. Holy shit, I paid for that one. Couldn't wear a bra for days. But the rest of me was ok. Just the parts that hadn't seen the light of day were maroon. *cringe*

greenfreak said:
Oh goodie! I so love pictures. :)

Hey Tonks, you and I are in the same boat lady. I bared (most) of my breasts and some of my butt in my leaner years when I could get away with a bikini. Holy shit, I paid for that one. Couldn't wear a bra for days. But the rest of me was ok. Just the parts that hadn't seen the light of day were maroon. *cringe*
LOL! When I managed a pizza joint in Louisiana the tanning place next door offered me free tanning for free pizza. I tried to tan to no avail but there were several days that my unmentionables were pink and sore from the effort. I promptly quit going.

We don't tan. The closest I've gotten to tan was when I lived in FL for 9 months. The daily exposure of about 15 minutes or so per day was enough to kind of "tan" my skin. Got a lot of freckles.

But you know what? I'm glad I'm not getting that much sun exposure anymore. I don't want to look like a leather handbag by the time I'm my mother's age.

greenfreak said:
We don't tan. The closest I've gotten to tan was when I lived in FL for 9 months. The daily exposure of about 15 minutes or so per day was enough to kind of "tan" my skin. Got a lot of freckles.

But you know what? I'm glad I'm not getting that much sun exposure anymore. I don't want to look like a leather handbag by the time I'm my mother's age.
I freckle as well. I used to hate it but now I've decided so what? Maybe one day my freckles will join and I'll have a great tan.

I say that all the time. :D

I have to even out my freckles from my chest up. I don't have "tan lines" per se but the clusters of freckles form a circle around my neck and there are patches of lighter freckles where the shirt straps usually are. Problem is, I won't have much "sunbathing" time before June 11th.

tonksy said:
Oh! Paul....Marlowe made a star of David at school and i hung it on the Christmas tree...are there all kinds of jewish folk rolling in their graves now?
No worries here Tonksy! Jesus was Jewish. L'Chiam!

OH shit. The green jewelry present huh? Tis a shame indeed.

:)

Just messing with you, I'm thinking jewelry must be a good sign, but then I'm a man too. Those kinds of things really don't mean much to us unless there is a 2 x 4 attached to it and you scream the meaning at us while you beat us to a pulp.

Back