What is up with late night talk shows?

Mare

Theres this show talk sex with Sue (something)-she is older than dirt giving sex advise LMAO. Give us a break-she probably has cob webs down there-ewwwwww :lloyd:

Let us not forget the popularity of Dr Ruth back in the 80s. With age comes theoretical wisdom... and about 40 years of clinical exposure, research, and knowledge. Its all about picking her brain for info... not picking the lock to her candy box, after all.

Mare said:
Theres this show talk sex with Sue (something)-she is older than dirt giving sex advise LMAO. Give us a break-she probably has cob webs down there-ewwwwww :lloyd:

Do you believe when we reach a certain arbitrary age we have to quit fucking? Because my wife and I are 47 and we aren't about to quit. BTW, I think we both know a lot more about sex than we did twenty years ago.:lloyd:

unclehobart said:
Let us not forget the popularity of Dr Ruth back in the 80s. With age comes theoretical wisdom... and about 40 years of clinical exposure, research, and knowledge. Its all about picking her brain for info... not picking the lock to her candy box, after all.

I totally agree. Although the mental image of an older woman having sex isn't exactly pleasant, that's not the point of the show. It really is to inform etc.

I do remember other formats that tried to do the comprehensive advice and information game all through the last decade or two with various young and sexy Playboy types women... but it just didn't work. I don't think anyone took them seriously. Theres just something about the image of a frank, no nonsense older woman telling you like it is that seems to get through to people.

Sue Joehansen is SO GREAT! She really, really knows sex! Also, I COMPLETELY agree with whoever said she is probably still having sex.

Mare: You've never heard of her before?? :eek: She's been around fo ryears!

chcr said:
Do you believe when we reach a certain arbitrary age we have to quit fucking? Because my wife and I are 47 and we aren't about to quit. BTW, I think we both know a lot more about sex than we did twenty years ago.:lloyd:

:devious:
Ditto-experience more and experiment more as you get older-enjoy what you want and not afraid to express how you want it!!!

Nixy said:
Sue Joehansen is SO GREAT! She really, really knows sex! Also, I COMPLETELY agree with whoever said she is probably still having sex.

Mare: You've never heard of her before?? :eek: She's been around fo ryears!

Joehansen thats her name-she is just so old I wondered if she really does know what shes talking about and if she experienced half of what she is talking about. Oh well that just my opinion.... :lol2:

Mare said:

She has more experience than you do so you would be wise to listen and take heed. Her age does not defunct her wisdom. She gives good advice and tips to young couples and people who, otherwise, might make a grave mistake in trying new sexual experiences. She tells you the risks and the rewards so i don't find her age to be an issue but rather an assurance that she knows what she is talking about.

Buttcrackdivine said:
She has more experience than you do so you would be wise to listen and take heed. Her age does not defunct her wisdom. She gives good advice and tips to young couples and people who, otherwise, might make a grave mistake in trying new sexual experiences. She tells you the risks and the rewards so i don't find her age to be an issue but rather an assurance that she knows what she is talking about.

She just makes me crack up laughing some of the things she talks about. At my age there are no grave mistakes in trying new sexual experiences. But always willing to experient-as long as its none of that ruff stuff. :swing:

Sue's been around up here for years, first on radio, then television. She does speaking engagements everywhere, and is loved everywhere she speaks. She's one of my "woman heroes", she's fought the good fight to get good info out there, and won. Go Sue!! :headbang:

Back