What is up with late night talk shows?

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Sue Johanson is Canada's foremost sexual educator and counsellor, recipient of the distinguished Order of Canada.[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]For the last 30 years, she has provided frank and honest sexual education to thousands of Canadians through her lectures, radio programs, and the Sunday Night Sex Show on television.[/font]
suemonitor.jpg
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Happily, Sue's wisdom and experience is now available to American viewers on Talk Sex with Sue Johanson, a live phone-in program airing on Oxygen TV.[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]Aside from her duties as a sexual educator, Sue is a Registered Nurse, a mother, and a grandmother. She continues to tour universities and special events, lecturing on sexuality and answering a panoply of audience questions that runs the gamut from anal sex to zygotes.[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]Because of her busy schedule, Sue cannot answer individual questions through this web site. However, she has provided thorough information to the questions she is most commonly asked.[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]Also, she has written extensively about sexual problems and concerns. Penguin Books has published three of her works:[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica]Talk Sex[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica]Sex is Perfectly Natural, But Not Naturally Perfect[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica]Sex, Sex, and More Sex[/font]
http://talksexwithsue.com/index2.html

ooo.. I almost bought that tv shes standing next to. Looks like a SHARP Aquos. That size would have run damn near 2000$

Sue Johanson is Canada's foremost sexual educator. For the last 30 years, she has provided frank and honest sexual education to thousands of Canadians through her lectures, radio programs, and the Sunday Night Sex Show.

:lol2: Guess thats why I'm not a canadian - But everyone has their own opinions, just like some ppl dont like Howard Stern,etc.......
But thats just my opinion-Oh Well.
Everyone is subject to their own opinions, Right? :swing:

yeah, i guess i'm entitled to my opinion that she's a wonderful lady, and you're entitled to your opinion that what? she has cobwebs in her snatch?

:retard:

She speaks on campus at my school often. When she was here in the fall I had a test :(

My roommate and I have our fingers crossed that she comes again in the spring and that there is nothing going on (likes tests and assignments due the next day) to keep us away!!

Leslie said:
yeah, i guess i'm entitled to my opinion that she's a wonderful lady, and you're entitled to your opinion that what? she has cobwebs in her snatch?

Nah... Shes a celeb .. a sex celeb. Her dance card is quite full, I can imagine. I'm jealous. :)

Leslie said:

Snatch-good word. No, Just think she's a liitle old to be giving opinions on sex subjects-
NUFF SAID ON THIS THREAD ITS GOTTEN QUIT OLD.
Happy Nite All..... :winkkiss:

Nixy said:
She speaks on campus at my school often. When she was here in the fall I had a test :(

My roommate and I have our fingers crossed that she comes again in the spring and that there is nothing going on (likes tests and assignments due the next day) to keep us away!!

:rofl3:

Nixy said:
OK, honest to GOD what is SO fucking funny about me and my roommate wanting to see a brillient woman talk?
Ummmm, I think you took it the wrong way-I was ROFL about you and your roommate trying to get out of a test to hear a speaker-sorry Nixy if you misunderstood hon . :confused:

Not trying to get out of a test...just hoping that no tests coincide with her next visit...she always comes on Wednesdays GRRR

Nixy said:
Not trying to get out of a test...just hoping that no tests coincide with her next visit...she always comes on Wednesdays GRRR

Gotcha-guess it was a misunderstanding of what of what you were trying to say - take 2 deep breathes - and all the grrr's will go away :D

No, I must GRRRRR at the event planners. Plans all their events around artsies with no homework. GRRRR

Back