What is/was your worst subject in school?

What is/was your worst subject in school?

• math

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • science

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • social studies

• language arts

• history

• shop

• phys ed

• Total voters
You gottta start making an "other" option in your polls, dude! :D

I was good at all those, it was gym that I hated, aside from track, that is. :headbang:

universal literature.....

i justa hate memorizing the name of a bunch of autors and their reasons to write what they wrote.......

i just enjoy reading them......i don't need to know all that BS.

lol @ Prof :D

Only thing I really sucked in was languages. I was really good in English and Dutch, but I just sucked in French, Latin and Acient Greek...German wasn't good, but wasn't bad either :)

History. grade 10 history is the only class I ever faled a test in (I think maybe I passed one test all year, that was only like a 60), I ended up with 70 in the class (my lowest mark ever). I never took history again!

I hated P.E.

I wasn't bad at any particular subject, but I had trouble doing well in classes when I hated the teacher, and I often ran into teachers that I disliked. (Not my fault, they were objectively incompetent.) :p

Mostly math and phys.ed (except Badminton), I disliked chemistry, mainly referring to what Ardsgaine said: the teacher seemed to have got its diploma in a Cracker Jack box :grumpy: . Got a few "unforgettable" math teachers like that too...

I already finished Calculus III but don't have Rhetoric II finished. Guess which one I don't like. I hated PE because I'm about as athletic as Frasier Crane (I could beat the crap out of Niles, though :rolleyes: ), but it wasn't a hard class, 90% of the Fs were because people didn't change into their gym clothes. I also had a quarter off of PE my sophmore year because I broke my arm in class playing a game where I would up running backwards and fell and used my arm to break the fall. Ouch.

Back