What is your favorite first person shooter (PC)?

sbcanada

I used to like Quake II, then I got Quake III, and then I got Unreal Tournament, and that's what I play now. I am so good, I got asked to join a clan! :D Anybody else part of a UT or other clan?

Originally posted by Anakin
I played a demo of that game... It looked good but I'm too cheap to go buy it. :cool:

*ahem*
who said something about buying? :elaugh2:

Okay, I was also too lazy to ask if my Singapore friend had it. I'm still waiting for him to send me Windows XP Pro, Office XP, Red Alert 2 + expansions, and so on. :D

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. :lol:

Thief is such a strong word. :D

I'm not the one charging $500 CDN for a copy of Win XP Pro. Who's the thief now? :D

Doom rules, a week ago, we played deathmatch with a friend, connected via null-modem cable, lol.

Doom 1 & 2, Heretic 1, Hexen 1 & 2, Quake 1,2,3, all of them, great games.

However, for multiplayer i just love Serious Sam in cooperative mode.

Originally posted by Luis G
Doom rules, a week ago, we played deathmatch with a friend, connected via null-modem cable, lol.

Doom 1 & 2, Heretic 1, Hexen 1 & 2, Quake 1,2,3, all of them, great games.

I've finished the first episode of Heretic I a few weeks ago, it was pretty good. Been playing the Hexen demo, but I'm stuck somewhere and I think just to give up and install the full version instead :D Been in a pass of retro gaming lastly, the most recent FPS i've played was Duke Nukem 3D... I also have Heretic II laying on my CD rack, might install it soon...

I don't have any preferred shooter, I liked Unreal, Shogo MAD (demo), UT, Quake II and Serious Sam, and I would like to try SiN one of these days, as well as Q3A full version (but an envelope problem is preventing me to do so...[/siz] :D ;))

i had the shogu demo, it looked a pretty good game, i enjoyed flying about in the air-bike mode :)

Heretic 2 is not FPS, is a game a la tomb raider.

Anyway, it is cool.

Originally posted by equinoxe3d
I would like to try SiN one of these days, as well as Q3A full version (but an envelope problem is preventing me to do so...[/siz] :D ;))

I'm really sorry. I swear I'll go to the business depot sometime this week. :D

UT2003 is pretty good. Graphics are really stunning. I haven't yet made my mind if I like whether the fact that the rocket launcher can only fire up to 3 rockets at a time. And shooting the sphere with the main fire of the shock rifle is now waaay easy.

Back