Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian

• Arabic/Middle East

• Greek

• Total voters
Eh, of the ones you listed, I guess I pick Chinese more often than the others.

What I really like though is steak. Specifically, a 3/4 inch NY Strip, marinated overnight in Lawry's mesquite marinade and grilled to perfection by moi on a charcoal grill.

One inch thick marinated grilled ribeye with boiled red taters and stir fried veggies :licklips:

I voted Italian, but I love my authentic mexican food from Taco Bell too. :rolleyes:

LL are you prejudiced against American food or what??
I'm with Ardsgaine and pad.....big fat steak any ol' day. And if I can't have a steak the next chioce is a hotdog.

Originally posted by Ardsgaine
Eh, of the ones you listed, I guess I pick Chinese more often than the others.

What I really like though is steak. Specifically, a 3/4 inch NY Strip, marinated overnight in Lawry's mesquite marinade and grilled to perfection by moi on a charcoal grill.
He ain't kidding either. The man grills up a heck of a steak.

As for me - no favorites. Chocolate maybe.

I like a lot of food, preferably the food you get in those extremely expensive restaurants...I really like something special on my plate.

And for more 'normal' food, I'd say Tex/Mex food, 'cause it's spicy :licklips:

Originally posted by Shadowfax
I like a lot of food, preferably the food you get in those extremely expensive restaurants...I really like something special on my plate.

There's a really nice French restaurant in town. My wife and I get to eat there about once a year, usually on our anniversary. Great food, but pricey.

My vote would be for Thai food, but it wasn't listed.

I love Thai food, the hotter the better.

The one my bf and I go to the most knows us by name. The lady who owns the place does all the cooking and always comes out to make sure you like it.

For dessert she makes homemade coconut ice cream with fried bananas. headbang

Back