What is your favorite recent PC game?

I can't wait for the sequel to Morrowind....that was my crack.

Only thing about call of duty is sometomes after a while it makes my vidcard wierd out.

i've given up on PC games. nothing but PS2 now. finished Baldur's Gate, working on Need for Speed: Underground and GTA: Vice City.

My IT gnome gave me about 5 new ones that came with some retail Asus cards he bought. I'll post titles in a day or two, and ya'll can let me know what's decent.

Like Homey I like some of the classics though I am looking forward to Call of Cthulhu(anyone here like the RPG?) and Deadlands as well as Doom III

Been playing Vice City, Tony Hawk 4, and lately Americas Army again. Thinking the next game will probably be Need for Speed Underground, it looks pretty cool.

NFSU is said to be the best NFS game to date. whats America's Army about PT? I never heard of that game

http://www.americasarmy.com/

It's a game the US Army developed, been in development for about two years now, and it's really starting to take shape. All internet multiplayer, pretty good graphics, good gameplay, horribly realistic as you die in the first minute or two about half the time.

I forgot about the army game after my last install.

I just picked up Medal of Honor 1/2 & Breakthru for a song.
Best Buy had Battlefield Vietnam on sale. Installed but not played yet.

Ever? Fallout 2.

At the moment, my favourite(and only) game played is Neverwinter Nights. I play a Human Chaotic Neutral Ranger if anyone cares.

Kawaii said:
Ever? Fallout 2.

At the moment, my favourite(and only) game played is Neverwinter Nights. I play a Human Chaotic Neutral Ranger if anyone cares.

Oh, yes, Fallout 2 was incredible. Fallout 1 like it should have been, no time limit.

I STILL need to install the HoU pack for NWN. Damn Diablo 2 for being so addictive.

On xbox, my favorite recently played game: True Crime Streets of LA

Recently played pc game: Black and White

Lately I haven't been playing as much as I used to. Trying to get some other stuff done around the house.

I'm currently playing a 2 player game of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 with the BF, and ff8 on the playstation. Favourite PC game ever would be System shock 1, and we just got an emulator for the mac for old lucasarts/lucasfilm games. Woohoo. :D

pc_builder said:
True Crime Streets of LA.

that any good? i've been tempted to buy it a couple of times. havent read any reviews of it in either of my gaming magazines.

True Street Crimes of LA???

As one who experienced the riots, first hand, & recalls a 10 or more murders a week (sometimes a day) would that game involve driving around "the hood" & getting points for shooting anything but the target?

Back