What is your name? What is your gift?

HeXp£Øi±

Years ago i basically thought i was a worthless piece of trash, which i was. Yet i had a close friend who pointed out that a healthy person can recognize their gift in life without arrogance. That is recognizing that you actually have something worthwhile to give back to society. Now i also recognize that if you are hard or stubborn this thread in general might be seen as arrogance to you but i believe that everyone has at least some gift brought forth through evolution, hard work or god that we can offer the world. What is yours? Some are amazing with engines and others believe they know the future. Personally through my upbringing and my experience i've always felt that i have a knack for communication and bringing people together or helping people see through their differences. If i had to put a name on it i'd call it a bridge builder. What about you?

I have very good skills in math and algorithm development.
Socially, my words can bring happiness and comfort to anyone looking for it.

IRL, I am the confidant of mostly everyone I know. Whether it's coworkers, friends, family... They know I'll listen, they know I'll ask questions, they know I'm interested and that I'll take their words to the grave. I can be counted on, always, which is rare these days.

Also, I guess "taking the ball and running with it" is my thing. You give me a little time and answer my questions and I can learn anything in no time. I've had many different types of jobs and excelled in all of them. Call it work ethic, a quick understanding, whatever.

I guess you can apply that to the gardening thing too. Give me a plant on the brink of death and if it can be saved, I'll save it and get it to flourish.

I just call it being anal. :)

Trouble shooter. And I've been lucky enough to find lots of jobs that let me be myself at it.

Oddly though, most of those jobs involve working very much alone.

Name : Casey

Gift : Computer knowledge(thanks dad) and im famous for inventing words in random situations

Name: Alphonse.

Gift: Natural-born navigator with a keen sense of direction. I can also simulate fart noises by pressing the palms of my hands together.

Im a combination of everyone who has posted so far...brifge bulider, musician, trouble shooter, hardware maniac :lloyd:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you

Why am I seeing the above statement absolutely EVERYWHERE today?

Back