What is your name? What is your gift?

I have 3 that interract.

1) Sideways thinker - I can solve problems by looking at them sideways, backwards etc...without prejudging the ideas that come to me first (Solo-Brainstormer)

2) TheRock - I have patience...lots of it..LOTS...which allows me the long view without the frustration that goes with it.

3) Imagination - it's constantly running ahead of me and giving me new ideas (This is especially good for the kind of work that I do)

MrBishop said:
3) Imagination - it's constantly running ahead of me and giving me new ideas (This is especially good for the kind of work that I do)

Yup, I got this too. It's great for some situations, looking after my friends kids etc. Terrible for my job tho' (data entry). *phanwink*

I have a fair amount of medical knowledge (which is not a talent since Im a nurse)

I have the ability to view the "big picture" even when everyone else seems to be lost inthe woods.

I have a wicked perverted twisted since of taste and humour (again so does most people in the medical profession).

I seem to be getting good with Salt water fish.

I love kids.

Im a movie buff, video game buff, computer buff, and general knowledge buff.

Ok so to answer your question....

well....

Absolutely fricken nothing that I can think of that actually benifites the world or anybody in it.

Sad really.....

i have a one track mind. if i decide to do something, its gonna happen, come hell or high water. i always figure it out somehow. maybe that makes me stubborn or selfish, but...oops. i am very ingenuitive.

General gifts: I can crack my toes, wiggle my ears, and roll my tounge.

Job-involved gift: Writing. I've always liked to write, and I'm pretty good at it.

bleach said:
Yup, I got this too. It's great for some situations, looking after my friends kids etc. Terrible for my job tho' (data entry). *phanwink*

I'm a graphic designer..I coulnd't do without it ;)

Camelyn said:
It's an Omen...... <insert spooky music here>
It's worst thatn that...it's old and it's 'dating' him - making him sound old.

Then again...since he's having sex with himself, he might as well start dating himself too (See thread in Lunatic Lounge for explanation)

Well, my name is Rose. :( But I haven't found my gift. I like to think I'm good at listening and bein' there, in general. But ... :shrug:

The ability to think in several dimensions at once.
The ability to do anything I set my mind to eg. DIY, decorating, car maintainace, computer building, robots etc.
The patience to be kind and helpful to people I don't like.
The ability to make people happy or sad when I sing, draw or write.

Aunty Em said:
<snip>
The patience to be kind and helpful to people I don't like.
The ability to make people happy or sad when I sing, draw or write.

These are really important qualities that are quite rare.

*hugs Aunty Em*

I'm pretty good at visualizing things in a 3 dimensional way and solving problems related to designing things. I suck at socializing. I've been told several times I have 'engineer's syndrome'.

peterska2 said:
These are really important qualities that are quite rare.

*hugs Aunty Em*

As you get older you realise just how disarming a smile and a friendly helpful manner can be even with the most difficult people.

I'm good at fixing things so that they're better than before (especially at work now, the planos I work with never fit), or improvising, I once used a cable box as an extension cord with a useful on/off button on it (to turn out the light, we just had to step on the button on our way out :D). I'm also good at being the reason why things need to be repaired. :D

Stop Laughing said:
I'm good at fixing things so that they're better than before (especially at work now, the planos I work with never fit), or improvising, I once used a cable box as an extension cord with a useful on/off button on it (to turn out the light, we just had to step on the button on our way out :D). I'm also good at being the reason why things need to be repaired. :D

you remember macgyver? the tv show? thats you.

Back