what it's like in louisiana

Actually, Paul, Moosehead Lager isn't much better. Ok, yeah, it is much better, but the Moosehead Ale *drool*

Suffice it to say, I bring back several coolers of beer from NB whenever I get sent out there.

Professur said:
Actually, Paul, Moosehead Lager isn't much better. Ok, yeah, it is much better, but the Moosehead Ale *drool*

Suffice it to say, I bring back several coolers of beer from NB whenever I get sent out there.

I used to like Molson Special Export Ale pretty well. I can take or leave the beer though.

I wish you could have tried Caber. A brew from a micro brewery in Pictou, NS. I swear, it was like 10W40 motoroil. Rich colour, thick. Sadly, they went tits up on me. *Sob*

Then there was Frosted Frog. You missed that one too. And Black Pearl. 1749.

Ah, the lost souls.

paul_valaru said:
moosehead is god

mh_lager_bottle.jpg

mmmmmmm, Moosehead.

yet fin de la monde is still around

and l'enfere (sp?)

the hemp beer is a great microbrew

as are all the beers at brewtopia (they make all thier own) thier honey beer is amazing

I tried making homebrew. Damn, that's a lot of money to do it right. And if you don't go the expense, the beer usually isn't worth the effort and smell. My uncle in England had all the equipment, including several pressure kegs. Damn, he could make some nice beer. Shame he turned out to be such an ass.

But I found La Maudite and Fin de la monde to be harsh. Like they were trying for the higher alc content at the expense of taste.

Back