2001847454.jpg

bad art
pompous collectors
self-centered artists
vindictive colleagues
moronic curators
obnoxious and ignorant public
and very very very few sales :crying3:

The ppl coming in and ordering ribs and corn on the cob & their toothless :nono: ....

:tardbang:

:eyebrow: thinking -better buy some of those there mash tators instead....

Don't you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence? There's one marked "Brightness," but it doesn't work. - Gallagher

:elaugh1:

tonks said:

:D

omg.....I need to whore some karma about....yer deffo gettin' some for that tonksy, if a piccy paints a thousand words etc :D

Only thing really scary about me job is the insecurity (especially this time o' year) Some weeks I make good cash....and some I definitly don't :eh:

The expression on that kid's face is priceless. :rofl3:

The only thing scary about my job is knowing that if I let a mistake get past me and get printed, it would cost the company as much as $20-30,000.

That, and the constant threat of paper cuts. :lloyd:

Oz said:
:D

omg.....I need to whore some karma about....yer deffo gettin' some for that tonksy, if a piccy paints a thousand words etc :D

Only thing really scary about me job is the insecurity (especially this time o' year) Some weeks I make good cash....and some I definitly don't :eh:

YEAH I have to whore around alittle to tonksy-was gonna give ya Karma for that one.... :D

Sharky said:
The expression on that kid's face is priceless. :rofl3:

The only thing scary about my job is knowing that if I let a mistake get past me and get printed, it would cost the company as much as $20-30,000.

That, and the constant threat of paper cuts. :lloyd:

OUCH - Paper Cuts!!!

step away from the condiments - salt,pepper,vinegar,lemons,etc.....

Squiggy said:
Pfft...thats just a close call...

I swear I have replacement lag bolts out in the shed if you ever need any.

My job?

Carpal tunnel, oh and I might get a paper cut. Well, I could.

What scares me at Home Depot is when I see someone who drags his left foot when he walks because he can't pick it up grabbing a large flat cart and heading into the store. That usually means I'm going to be loading some 90s (short for about 20 90-lb. bags of concrete) ot about 400 bricks with no help to speed things up.

Mare said:
OUCH - Paper Cuts!!!

step away from the condiments - salt,pepper,vinegar,lemons,etc.....

I like to pour 90% isopropyl alcohol on 'em - it hurts so good . . .

Back