What not to use...

Well if you need a Laser you're most gonna get your ass whooped anyway.Aiming is the easy part ,spin,force ,cue ball placement etc... are what its all about. :devious:

A.B.Normal said:
Well if you need a Laser you're most gonna get your ass whooped anyway.Aiming is the easy part ,spin,force ,cue ball placement etc... are what its all about. :devious:

Aiming is a lot harder than you think. What the laser is about is to perfect your aim. That way, you can tell if you sweep, or pull, your cue before impact.

only $130....maybe i can just tape a small laser pointer towards the end of the stick...

I'd have to disagree Gato...I've met some players where they could've had a league of physicists with protractors and calculators standing behind them, the laser, xray specs that work and an unnatural control over gravity and they still couldn't put a 2-ball in a corner pocket off of a straight shot.

It's cute...but more likely another way of fleesing the consumer's money rather than the opponents :)

MrBishop said:
I'd have to disagree Gato...I've met some players where they could've had a league of physicists with protractors and calculators standing behind them, the laser, xray specs that work and an unnatural control over gravity and they still couldn't put a 2-ball in a corner pocket off of a straight shot.

It's cute...but more likely another way of fleesing the consumer's money rather than the opponents :)

Comes down to cue control...and that basically means aiming. Less than 1/8 inch in some cases means sinking an impressive shot, and scratching on the 8-ball. If your stroke waggles, and you may not know it, you'll miss those 'easy' shots from time to time.

MrBishop said:

hey, I wasn't that bad

Gato_Solo said:
Comes down to cue control...and that basically means aiming. Less than 1/8 inch in some cases means sinking an impressive shot, and scratching on the 8-ball. If your stroke waggles, and you may not know it, you'll miss those 'easy' shots from time to time.
Sometimes it comes down to self control more than anything. Most poor players that I know use far too much OOmph in their shots. Makes it harder to aim and damn near useless when it comes to using english. Placement of the next shot is right out, of course.

MrBishop said:
Sometimes it comes down to self control more than anything. Most poor players that I know use far too much OOmph in their shots. Makes it harder to aim and damn near useless when it comes to using english. Placement of the next shot is right out, of course.

whore 2 posts in row :D

Back