What TV star would you most like to boff?

Were you watching Idol last night too? God, they're bad.

Gary Dourdan & George Eads from CSI Las Vegas. (Warrick and Stokes)

Grissom is hot too in an authority figure kind of way. But I don't like that he walks like a duck.

greenfreak said:
Were you watching Idol last night too? God, they're bad.

Gary Dourdan & George Eads from CSI Las Vegas. (Warrick and Stokes)

Grissom is hot too in an authority figure kind of way. But I don't like that he walks like a duck.

Nick Stokes *drools*

I wasn't impressed by the moustache and 1950's hair but he's good again now :D

Yeah, Nick's much better now. They're taming that other guys hair (the young guy who used to do DNA) back into a spikey mess. I thought it was better that way.

greenfreak said:
Yeah, Nick's much better now. They're taming that other guys hair (the young guy who used to do DNA) back into a spikey mess. I thought it was better that way.

Greg *drools*

"G" is the big letter for them. George, Greg, Grissom, Gary... :eyebrow:

Boo, how did you like the tan girl? And her mother in the miniskirt? I had to get up and walk away at that point. The third-party embarassment and all that.

greenfreak said:
Boo, how did you like the tan girl? And her mother in the miniskirt? I had to get up and walk away at that point. The third-party embarassment and all that.
I wanted to kill her, as I droned on about on my messageboard. *puke3*

Rusty is addicted, he laughs his ass off at them.

I can't believe they said yes to jumping guy. You know Paula said yes just to get back at Simon for belittling the girl in the prom dress.

greenfreak said:
I can't believe they said yes to jumping guy. You know Paula said yes just to get back at Simon for belittling the girl in the prom dress.
I thought that was totally hilarious!!!! Both Randy and Paula are giving Simon a little payback! I certainly hope that it doesn't come back to bite them in the ass, tho'. :lol2:

It's just one more guy who they will have to say no to later. :shrug:

And Randy needs to stop saying "dawg". It's getting a bit old.

I caught a little last night, needless to say, not much. DAMN!!! I agree that Randy does need to stop saying "dawg". It's more annoying than anything else at this point.

Dawg....You know what reeeeaaaally irritates me about this whole Dawg business? And Rob's gonna roll his eyes about this because he thinks I'm being silly. Georgia Bulldogs. That's the University of Georgia's mascot, a bulldog. So the cheerleaders wear little outfits that say "Dawgs" across the front. THEY"RE A COLLEGE FOR PETE'S SAKE! I just find it so wrong that a college allows for they're cheerleaders to wear a uniform with a fucking misspelling on it!

On the other hand, I don't mind the Geaux Tigers signs at LSU because at least that's a regional joke.

Inkara1 said:
Maybe "dawgs" is a regional joke, too... :p

Haven't you ever heard of Deputy Dawg?
It's not. It's riding on the popularity of the slang.
GF? Uga is adorable, All of the UGA's. I love Bulldogs. I'd love to own a bulldog...reeaaaalllly bad, did you guys know that I'd reeeeaaaaallly like a puppy?

Back