• Sample chocolates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classify movies (as PG, R, XXX, etc)

• Try out designer perfume/cologne

• Total voters
Bubba said:
i thought about becoming a male whore servicing 80 year old women that are still frisky

It's not bad work, they are usually really appreciative.

i think i would quit my real job (yea right like i have one) and do them all. they all sound easy enough. although doing them all at once could prove difficult.

a guy could always move to New Jersey and start living a life of crime

Luis G said:
freako104 said:
i voted test condoms. the girl better be clean tho. but i get paid to enjoy myself. :D cant beat that. damn puns!!!

what if they decide to test them in you? :D :D

ill quit before that happens!!! well let LL and do that if they want :D

Sex with condoms...blargh! Perfume could kill me of alergies. Tasting chocolate for work would ruin the pleasure of it. On the other hand one can never watch too much movies...

nevr hug at me or kiss me again you sick freak!!! ewwwwww koodies!!! getm off getm off!!!! go do that to whoreable or something!! ewwww!

do what i did, warn him :D

If he ever comes to Mexico or i go to Canada and he kiss me, i will bit his lip until he bleeds. :elaugh4:

fury said:
Blow up condoms! :headbang:

I did that once when I was 6. :D We lived down a country lane, the local lovers lane as it happens, and I found what I thought was a balloon - my mother scrubbed my mouth out with soap and made me gargle with mouthwash! She never did tell me why. ?(

Luis G said:
do what i did, warn him :D

If he ever comes to Mexico or i go to Canada and he kiss me, i will bit his lip until he bleeds. :elaugh4:

hmmm well he knows if he does hell die. and i wouldnt bite. id still get his koodies on me.

Call for Condom Testers Swamped by Offers
Fri Nov 15, 9:01 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LONDON (Reuters) - An appeal for British students to volunteer to rigorously road test condoms and be paid 100 pounds ($158) a term into the bargain has been overwhelmed by applicants, manufacturer Condomi said Friday.

Within a week of the appeal for sexually-active men and women to come forward, the firm had received 10,000 applications and is combing the list selecting 100 who will get lucky.

The winners will be required to perform what the firm called "rigorous pleasure tests" on its entire range and fill in a detailed questionnaire on their reactions.

"The response has been phenomenal," marketing manager Victoria Wells said. "It is quite surprising how much detail some people go into when answering intimate questions

Back