What would you do if someone took away your computer?

What would you do if someone took away your computer?

• Buy another one immediately

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Use your other computer (hehe)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kill a member of your family and use theirs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a computer out of cardboard and pretend to tap away at the keboard and stare at the screen

• Lose the will to live immediately and die an agonising death

• Spiral downwards into a maelstrom of depression and have a nervous breakdown

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Walk around in a circle indefinitely

• Sit at your desk, staring gormlessly into space

• Indulge your other sordid addiction (please specify...)

• Finally get a life and some fresh air after all these years

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I don't consider myself a geek... I'd probably start spending quality time with my guns and poison collection, or take up more hobbies such as skydiving.

I'd have to hunt the bastard down, tie him to a tree naked, and start peeling his skin off with a rusty potato peeler.

I'd either go after it to get it back, or when that's impossible, I'll wait an hour, it will then self-detonate due to a lack of response from it's owner and take the bastards that took it with it in the explosion... mwuhahaha. :retard:

PuterTutor said:
I'd have to hunt the bastard down, tie him to a tree naked, and start peeling his skin off with a rusty potato peeler.
Puter, are you implying anything here?

:rofl:

Actually, I forgot all about that til you said that. Oh well, if the shoe fits.

LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:

Yeah, dude. Why does he have to be naked? :hmm:

I'm not a geek, and I'm not a nerd, and I'm not a jock, and I'm not a stud. I'm a ... err, I don't know.

Puter pass me some telephone numbers of your buddies, I need to make arrangements.

insert penis here said:
LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:

Yeah, dude. Why does he have to be naked? :hmm:

When peeling the skin off of a body, it is much better to have the subject totally naked, as they often feel an embarrasment that makes them less able to fight back, and escape. Or so I've heard.

LastLegionary said:
I'm not a geek, and I'm not a nerd, and I'm not a jock, and I'm not a stud. I'm a ... err, I don't know.

Puter pass me some telephone numbers of your buddies, I need to make arrangements.

Which buddies numbers you want, the cops or the bikers?

PuterTutor said:
LastLegionary said:

Which buddies numbers you want, the cops or the bikers?
I don't know, anyone that is willing to play a few dirty tricks on you.

I think so. Hang on.

*uses "back" button on shite MSN Internet Keyboard for first time ever*

insert penis here said:
I think so. Hang on.

*uses "back" button on shite MSN Internet Keyboard for first time ever*
It was started by daPirate. It should be easy to search for. He is still grinning at me from time to time when I see him. :retard:

When peeling the skin off of a body, it is much better to have the subject totally naked, as they often feel an embarrasment that makes them less able to fight back, and escape. Or so I've heard.
That, and it's extremely difficult to peel clothing with a potato peeler.

You forgot the option for lie in the fetal position and speak incoherent mumblings until your computer is returned, so I just picked make a cardboard box computer and pretend to type and stare at the monitor :headbang:

Back