What would you do if someone took away your computer?

What would you do if someone took away your computer?

• Buy another one immediately

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Use your other computer (hehe)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kill a member of your family and use theirs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a computer out of cardboard and pretend to tap away at the keboard and stare at the screen

• Lose the will to live immediately and die an agonising death

• Spiral downwards into a maelstrom of depression and have a nervous breakdown

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Walk around in a circle indefinitely

• Sit at your desk, staring gormlessly into space

• Indulge your other sordid addiction (please specify...)

• Finally get a life and some fresh air after all these years

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
insert penis here said:
Just read it.

Dammit dude, you have some weird friends. :D
Nah, I'm the weird one I think, at least according to them :D Which is why I'm so sure Puter was needling me with that post.

LastLegionary said:
insert penis here said:
Just read it.

Dammit dude, you have some weird friends. :D
Nah, I'm the weird one I think, at least according to them :D Which is why I'm so sure Puter was needling me with that post.

Hehe... he elaborated nicely with the potato peeler thing though.

Seriously, I could definitely handle having all computers taken away. There's just fuck-all to do during the day in the holidays so pretty much everything I am doing now (DVD authoring projects, vid editing, messing with networks) needs use of the PC. Similarly, between the hours of 2am and 5am there is fuck all to do. No point going to sleep. Then I'd just wake up early and have to think of something to do the next morning, hehe. :D

I'd get on my other computer and start ordering the parts to build a new one. :)

That reminds me, I should really back up my stuff one of these days.

i put but a new one immediatly. although id also be happy. id have no more windows ME to make me go insane. but id buy a new one. i get more fresh air than comp time so that would have been my other choice :)

So I was the only one who picked Spiral downwards into a maelstrom of depression and have a nervous breakdown because well...it kinda sounded fun! :D

If someone steal my comp, then

1) I'll use my second one

2) They might have some pity and give it back to me because it's a PII 350

3) If I ever find the bastard, I'll put him into liquid form with an axe (yes, revenge is sweet :headbang: )

halamikage said:
So I was the only one who picked Spiral downwards into a maelstrom of depression and have a nervous breakdown because well...it kinda sounded fun! :D

hehehehe .. never fear One True Friend ... for I will supply thee with one of the 21 in the lab lest you be depressed *puliki* hehehehe

i'd probly get some playstation practice :D

'spending quality time with my guns and poison collection'
geek ^ :D

halamikage said:

Nope. ;)
2) They might have some pity and give it back to me because it's a PII 350

Well ,if I put the pieces back together ,my other one is a Packard Bell 486DX,hence the "Spiral downwards into a maelstrom of depression and have a nervous breakdown" answer.

Back