What would you do?

BeardofPants said:
Natalie, wasn't this thread on entmoot... :alienhuh: *deja vu*...

*impersonates natalie*

Aye.....it was. I was gonna go to the 'moot and copy wayfarers clever answer.......but I couldn't be arsed :D

BeardofPants said:
Natalie, wasn't this thread on entmoot... :alienhuh: *deja vu*...

Uh huh........and just guess who started the damned thing........*raises hand & salutes the world in rememberance of all screwed up PM's received*

And of course Oz & I had a natter.......which lead to certain individuals pissing their pants as per usual ;)

AlphaTroll said:
And of course Oz & I had a natter.......which lead to certain individuals pissing their pants as per usual ;)

Erm, That was nine tenths of all the threads of Entmoot hun :D

Happy days those :winkkiss:

Oz said:
Erm, That was nine tenths of all the threads of Entmoot hun :D

Happy days those :winkkiss:

Ahh, the good old days........yup, they were fun...........:D, ah well, better we moved on I reckon.....saw Andúril popped by again - was wondering what on earth would have driven him to do so.

AlphaTroll said:
Ahh, the good old days........yup, they were fun...........:D, ah well, better we moved on I reckon.....saw Andúril popped by again - was wondering what on earth would have driven him to do so.

I'm thinking boredom, or his dick started to function again.

Summin 'bout a moral / ethical dilemma - & interviews (apparently the question was posed to a candidate during an interview). Just search Gen messages for threads started by moi (yer not the only one with that look on yer face.....for the life of me I can't remember half the shite I used to post there :D)

AlphaTroll said:
Summin 'bout a moral / ethical dilemma - & interviews (apparently the question was posed to a candidate during an interview). Just search Gen messages for threads started by moi (yer not the only one with that look on yer face.....for the life of me I can't remember half the shite I used to post there :D)

Oh thank you -- now I can sleep tonight. :tardbang:

Always doing my bit to ensure the peaceful sleep of those around me.........thoug sometimes the plans have included strichnine ;)

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'd get out of the car and give the keys to my friend who could drive the old lady home. I would then happily wait for the bus with Mr Perfect. :swing:

BINGO!

I know this may be done and all but my answer is and would be tie the old lady to the top of the car (national lampoon style) throw the friend I owed in the car and left the dream chick (since I already have her :D)

Back