Whatcha eatin'?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Peanut Butter on Toast and a glass of milk

I made homemade pizza fairly regularly, YUM!

Starya

I make pizza regularly too, but since I'm home alone.. Meh.. Can hardly be bothered boiling water for tea...

Now I'm eating a whole wheat sandwich wit cucumber ham and mayo. And a glass of Fanta on the side, 'cause.. well.. boiling water? meh...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Fresh cantalope, grapes, and a Sprite. The recovery continues, and that right slow. Gawd I miss my dead aminals...but this cantalope is purty groovy.

Mare

hambergs, potoato salad, corn the cob, fruit, shrimp, water, etc..................BBQ food.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I gotta admit, I hadn't taken my first bite when I posted that and I was scared that they weren't gonna live up to my expectations...like maybe the noodles would be too tough, or too soggy, or something...but, I worried for nothing because it's PERFECT!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I had to talk myself out of eatting Spicey Chicken Mr Noodles for breakfast this morning...the memory from last night was so good! Instead I had an egg mcmuffin (homemade). I bought egg cooking rings yesterday, put one of the in the frying pan, crack the egg in it and you get a PERFECT shape and sized egg for egg mcmuffins! I also have cheese and bacon on it. YUM!