What're the call letters of your favorite radio station?

mine's 102.7 WQSR good time oldies!!

it seriously is my favorite.
because you dont have to worry about hearing the overplayed songs, or putting up with the idiotic DJ's found on many more modern popular stations.

KNAC 105.5---well not longer on the air but they are still one the net :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

When I lived in the southwest, XRock80 out of Juarez. Nowadays, it's WNRQ Classic Rock 105.9.

New York's "only" classic rock station, Q104.3 because of the music but they have a good morning show too called The Radio Chick. Here's their page with a pic of the Chick topless. (no worries, you can't see nip) I've even got Rusty listening on the way to work, he likes it too.

It's kinda stupid that they call themselves NY's "only" classic rock station considering there's more than one. There's a link on their site where you can listen to the station through the web if you want.

One or two stations here have gone completely DJ-less in the past month. They're all run by computer systems. Still have annoying commercials though. I like Fly because they make their own (extremely hilarious) commercials and actually have DJs worth listening to. They're kind of a low-power station though, so I sometimes can't get them.

Oops, I forgot boomerradio.com The Acoustic Cafe. I probably listen to that more than anything else, because that's what I listen to at work.

91.5, i don't know why i even bothered to tell, none of you can hear it :p

Back