What're the call letters of your favorite radio station?

Jeslek said:
ris said:
radio four
That isn't the call letters.

The BBC radio stations don't have call letters.... radio 4 is mainly topical discussion, various interest programs, not much music unless it's fairly highbrow. I used to like "A Book At Bedtime" which was on at 10.45pm for 15 minutes.... beats reading it yourself... but I don't go to bed at 11pm anymore... :)

Radio 1

Radio 4

Luis G said:
91.5, i don't know why i even bothered to tell, none of you can hear it :p

who knows? maybe a tropospheric duct may open up in the athmosphere and give us a listen for a few hours :D I've picked up TV and radio stations temporarily for a few hours a time that i ought not even know of :lol:

Justintime said:
Luis G said:
91.5, i don't know why i even bothered to tell, none of you can hear it :p

who knows? maybe a tropospheric duct may open up in the athmosphere and give us a listen for a few hours :D I've picked up TV and radio stations temporarily for a few hours a time that i ought not even know of :lol:

Internet radio?

I was just listening to "The Archers" (radio 4) online.... isn't it the longest running radio soap?

and I see they're still running "A Book at Bedtime". :)

Jeslek said:
ris said:
radio four

I like WDCX (99.5 FM), CFNY (Edge102, 102.1 FM), and CFTR (680news, 680 AM).

lighten up jeslek, we don't really use call letters over here [with the obvious exception of east anglia's sgr :D]

ris said:
Jeslek said:
ris said:
radio four

I like WDCX (99.5 FM), CFNY (Edge102, 102.1 FM), and CFTR (680news, 680 AM).

lighten up jeslek, we don't really use call letters over here [with the obvious exception of east anglia's sgr :D]

...and Capital FM's "SUCK". :D

I don't listen to the radio.

Back