What's all this, then...

Just saying...looks like it was taken off-topic in the first or second response in order to further some other agenda. I really can't tell because the poster is on ignore...

And you make such a point of making that known that it's obvious you read my every post and they make you so mad and so dumbfounded in regards to making a response to it that you make a big act of IGNORING me. I know damn well you click to read the posts to understand the context. and so does anyone else with half a brain Gato. Also what was quoted you had to have read and it was enough to understand what I was getting at.

If you truly can't read my posts I feel really sorry for you. You would have to be one of the smallest minded simpletons on the planet to not be able to handle a dissenting opinion.

:finger:

What a sad little man you must be.

And I say that because ignore is for pussies. Never used it myself (except on SnP for about 5 minutes, just to try and understand how it works).

And how very un-American as well. Nice to know we have people who cant handle freedom of speech attempting to defend the right to it. I have a lot of respect for the job, but any I had for you is waning quickly.

AND BTW, Mods/Admins, as far as he is going to perpetuate the myth that he doesn't read my posts, you ought to take him at his word on that, and realize that the "personal attack" if you feel any is actually implied, needs no editing, since he can't bear to read it anyway, and even if he does, will refuse to acknowledge it. Besides if his big ACT isn't one of the most thinly veiled personal attack campaigns ever waged against a member here and he can't handle a little heat in the "real world" then this place has gone too PC for my liking. If he's a big enough boy to kill in the name of his country, he ought to be able to handle it, because we all know he IS gonna read this.

Oh and I should hope that no action is taken against him. Sure he is skating thin ice, with his game, but personally I love it, because I know better. I am offended, but I am a big boy, I can handle it, and I don't need ignore, and the one time I remember whining to you about someone's actions I was quite justified, and that ought to be proof positive I personally don't bother with ignore. It's just that I despise hypocrisy (even when I find it in me) and am quick to attack it.

Allow me also to say if he quits going out of his way to shout to the world that I am on ignore, then I will be happy to put him on "I don't acknowledge you at all status", like I had "he who must not be named" on.

I didn't start this, but I'll let it rest, if he will quit trying to provoke me into landing myself amidst a disciplinary action, which is seems to me to be his aim. Anyone here knows I am a fiercely passionate hothead and perhaps "easily provoked".

What I have done here is public and honest intentionally, and I'll stand behind it 100%!

It did RM, but it took many edits. You must be a west coast late-nighter?

BTW, who is Marla Singer? As I head straight to google....

Perhaps more importantly what should I infer from that?

OK, a character from Fight Club, some folks seem to think that book and movie is their "bible". I though it was entertaining, but obviously not earth shattering since my memory of the movie is vague. I did only see it once, and never did read the book.

If you had to take a few movies to sum me up, you might try my favorites. Suburbia, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail, Pulp Fiction, and Pay it Forward.

2:55 in WA and I am still recovering Interestingly, I had flu and an intestinal bug that has a 1 in 100 to 1 in 50 mortality rate (statistics, what the hell does that mean?) On top of that I am diabetic, but either I have a hell of an immune system or a god behind me that has a purpose yet left for me in this world. The flu made it possible for the other infection to get REALLY BAD (and had I not gotten hardcore antibiotics, and not known what it was from prior experience to tell them what to test for, I very well could have died as bad as this bout was). But amazingly I whipped the flu like a redheaded stepchild (although how much credit the flu shot should get I dunno) in a day and a half. Now if only I could stop pissing out my ass I'd be happy.

But I have to bring info to the dumb ass doctor's because as good as American medicine is, the guy I can afford, isn't, and I need more aggressive therapy than the ER doctor prescribed to prevent another relapse (thank god for the internet or I'd truly likely be dead already). I suspect most other doctors aren't much better as medicine is in it's infancy, but hell if I wasn't the damn good person I am I'd be damn rich off all the malpractice suits I have been eligible for.

Wow 15 minutes for that post......I am tired and ssssslllllooooowwwww.... I wish I could sleep, lord knows I need it.

Oh and just to be so far off topic as to get back on topic....

Great idea, only lets only draft violent felons and then they can commit legal government sanctioned crimes in the name of profits. Its a win win all around, assuming you can put shock collars on them to prevent them from fucking each other up!

You know what's funny is when I gave Jody that "1 in 50 die of what I got schpeel", she's all like "those aren't very good odds!", and I said.

"Damn Jody 49 of 'em lived!"

Maybe she was just worried, or perhaps is already plotting my demise?!?

:evilgrin:

:bluegrab:

Great idea, only lets only draft violent felons and then they can commit legal government sanctioned crimes in the name of profits. Its a win win all around, assuming you can put shock collars on them to prevent them from fucking each other up!

And BTW, there's another area I am conservative on. While I am anti capital punishment I think we are way too soft on violent crime, and way to hard on non violent crime, and the fact that they all inhabit the same prisons is wrong. It just makes the nonviolent ones become violent, or else they get victimized and then take it out on society when they get out if they survive. So overall I'd say I am progressive and not liberal or conservative. Analyze, study other systems, see what is effective, adapt, and throw out what doesn't work. The current prison system is garbage. Other countries have made inroads and have been much more effective against crime. This country is hell bent on revenge and....

Oh wait, what was I thinking! I forgot this is 'merica, "gawd's" country, and we is always right, right SnP? (oh wait I forgot you are over 100 years behind the world at large) Right Gonz? Right 'peel? Right Gato? Right Cerise?, right _______ (feel free to jump the bandwagon before it's full now!)?!?

I like you enough to wish you didn't fit in the last paragraph RM, but I am not sure I even want to know.

And just to be clear, Americans hold no corner on the:

We Are Right.

....market bullshit, but being the most powerful, opulent, and widely "forced down the rest of the worlds throat" nation there is, our shortcomings are more glaringly obvious, than those of many others. And Our very power feeds our arrogance.

Oh wait I just lost even more "patriotism" points. I can only hope the cons aren't locking and loading, and gearing up those death squads to kill, kill, kill the opposition!

Except to me patriotism, includes being progressive, admitting failures, and always striving for better, so in reality I believe i am more patriotic than many around here....

Just saying...looks like it was taken off-topic in the first or second response in order to further some other agenda. I really can't tell because the poster is on ignore...

get off... el caballo alto?

are you trying to convert OT central into BORING_ASS_GRUMPY_OLD_MAN_DEBATES central?

get off... el caballo alto?

are you trying to convert OT central into BORING_ASS_GRUMPY_OLD_MAN_DEBATES central?

My horse is not high. In fact...I don't even own a horse, and if I did, I'd assuredly want that horse to be sober... :p

Back