What's in a name...?

That reminds me of that commercial where the guy is in a job interview all proud of himself, saying "I really think I would be a good fit for Dumb-ass and Dumb-ass. I hope you consider me for this job, Mr. Dumb-ass, I won't let you down." and the guy says, "The. Name. Is. Du-mah." :laugh:

There's a guy in Airdrie (south of where I live) who's name, in the phone is: Pidas

first name: Stew.

Parents can be cruel...My father's last doctor was named Kenoff...Yep. First name: Jack.....I couldn't look him in the face without fighting a laugh. :D

Spirit said:
There's a guy in Airdrie (south of where I live) who's name, in the phone is: Pidas

first name: Stew.

Stew Pidas........when you read that you're saying "estupidas" (feminine plural for stupid). :lol:

[Mo] Mo's Tavern [/Mo]

[Bart] I'm looking for my beother, Stew. Last name Pidas [/Bart]

[Mo] Is there a Stew here?? I'm looking for a StewPidas!! [/Mo]

:D

I used to work with a guy named Rusty Carr. One time I had to call a bar to ask him a question (he was shooting darts on a team) anyway, I asked the guy who answered the phone if Rusty Carr was in the bar. He said I don't know about IN the bar, but we got a whole bunch of 'em in the parking lot. :D:D:D I cracked up.

:rofl: :rofl: .... the little praying hands next to the name are cracking me up!! Are they praying for a new last name?? :lol:

Back