What's the most importANT "THING" in your life?

AlladinSane said:
HomeLAN said:
My wife, first and foremost. My son is a really close second.
It's surprising how much guys put their wives above sons(I would probably do it also if I had both). But if you ask the women I bet they'll place the chilldren above the husbands. I guess it's their nature...

My wife comes first, without her I am nothing, my hobbies and interests would mean nothing if I could not share them with her; any success in my life (be it personal or professional) would be empty if she were not here to share it with me. She is my life.

My son is a VERY close second.

I didnt want to separate Wife and Kids into individual items..... I couldnt.... I have TWO kids. I could never pick one over the other.

for me its friends and family(i incorporate in some cases where i am so close with friend and his/her fam that i think of them as another family to me) they mean more to me than anything. and i hope one day i get a wife and kids and that i have that same relationship with my kids that i ahd with my parents.

Jesus
and this(no not the can)

Attachment(s):

busygirl.jpg, 35.33kb

225_1030928590.jpg

Wow!!! (blushes alittle).... that is going to piss a whloe lot of people off. Ya'know.... GOD telling me that I (Cleve) am the most important thing in his life..... kinda leaves all you others out in the cold..... lol. Um.... yeah

Cleveland said:
Wow!!! (blushes alittle).... that is going to piss a whloe lot of people off. Ya'know.... GOD telling me that I (Cleve) am the most important thing in his life..... kinda leaves all you others out in the cold..... lol. Um.... yeah

That is discrimination. I demand justice.

Back