What's wrong with this picture?

And a thumbtack to hold the bottom of the calendar down? WTF, you afraid January is just gonna fly the fuck out of there or what?

PT said:
And a thumbtack to hold the bottom of the calendar down? WTF, you afraid January is just gonna fly the fuck out of there or what?

:grinyes:

It might be one of those cheap calendars that want to curl up and try to be closed again all of the time... or its so close to the door that it gets 'gusted' and swings back and forth every time someone comes or goes.

My initial answer was going to be "everything", but I didn't want to be rude.

Upon further reflection, unless this is a bathroom, you should have gone with flat paint.

abooja said:
My initial answer was going to be "everything", but I didn't want to be rude.

Upon further reflection, unless this is a bathroom, you should have gone with flat paint.

Oh, you're so phunny.

if that's your house, I gotta say that a clean wall is definitively wrong ;)

unclehobart said:
I think its a rental apartment... which kinda makes everything instantly retro tacky/sticky.
While the kitchen and bathroom here seem to have been hosed with gobs of extra shiny latex paint, the bedroom and living room were blessedly spared. Nevertheless, I painted my bedroom orange just a few months ago. Fortunately, I changed the locks when I moved in 5-1/2 years ago.

Having been tainted by West Side Story and Welcome Back Kotter reruns, I thought everyone in NYC entered bulidings solely via fire escapes anyway.

Back