What's your favourite cheese?

Aunty Em

Now the cats away the mice can play... ;)

Mine is a mature vintage chedder, on a crusty fench stick, fresh butter and Branston pickle... or maybe a mature stilton with port... or a nice creamy french brie... :licklips:

In fact just give me the cheeseboard with six different cheeses, butter, bread, pickle, a nice bottle of iced wine and a gorgeous fella and I'm set up for the day. :brow:

Cheddar fills most of my cheese desires...A mild white cheddar on pizza makes it a whole new experience...

Manchego (Cheddar perhaps??), Gouda, Oaxaca, Chihuahua and Asadero.

Extra sharp cheddar, melted on a piece of hot apple pie. Or on a cracker or by itself. Oh, and if it says "cheese food" or "cheese procuct" I ain't eating it. :headbang:

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.... :licklips:

good thing this thread was started while fury is away :eek5:

I love just about any cheese but for crackers, port wine cheddar is my favorite. Even though I don't think it's really cheese, I used to take Jalapeno Cheese Whiz and mix it with rice. My goodness, it was yummy.

Oh and there's an italian restaurant in the city of Providence Rhode Island that has a cheese and fruit plate for an appetizer, oh my goodness it was soooooo good! :licklips:

Smoked Gouda suits me just fine. :licklips: I also like a good Port Wine cheese from time to time. ;)

I hate cheese....and even if I didn't hate cheese, I'm bound by the AUP to hate cheese. But if I was allowed to not hate cheese, I would hate the white kind far less than that nasty gross orange kind.

Extra old cheddar, Montrey Jack, and good old swiss for those midnight Croque Messieurs (grilled ham and cheese).

Buying cheese stocks on the basis of OTC preferences? :retard3:

Gouda, Cheedar (Red Leicester), Edam...

Blue cheese is yucky, apart from Gorgonzola on Pizza with Prosciutto Crudo (uncooked smoked ham).

Back