Whats your poison? (hard liquor)

markjs

Banned
Hard liquor; what kinds do you like and why? What do you hate and why?

Personally I like Gin and Tequila. Tequila with the salt and lemon (or better yet lime), and Gin with tonic water.

I abhor Vodka as it has no taste except of alcohol, and I don't understand what people like about Whiskey. What makes a good Whiskey? As far as I personally know there is no such thing.

I rarely drink but I just got the thought because I picked up a pint of Gin and a pint of Old Bushmills Irish Whiskey for my uncle's xmas present.

Moskovskaya Wodka

wodka_moskovskaya_flasche.jpg

Kept in the freezer part of the fridge ,til needed.

I can't choose :blank:

what I detest are the Schnapps and Southern Comfort :sick:
both make me retch on first sip.

Used to drink a fair amount of Absolut Citron. Makes a dandy screwdriver. Haven't had hard liquor for a couple years though.

staffrodore said:
Bourbon bitch here!! Jim beam (black label ONLY!!!, none of this underaged shit)
yep that was me also.
I can't drink anything, alcohol anymore though.

Leslie said:
I can't choose :blank:

what I detest are the Schnapps and Southern Comfort :sick:
both make me retch on first sip.
The 80 proof or the 100 proof? I think the 80 is nasty, but the 100 is actually quite drinkable.

um...I dunno? I've never bought it :sick:

JD here was always the 80 proof, so I'd imagine that Southern Comfort is all 80 proof too :confuse3:

Actually "Crown Royle" was my fav, but I couldn't afford it all the time. (I drank like a fish) :drink:

i used to consume rather large quantities of tequila in my navy days but i rarely drink liquor these days. i prefer stouts and the occasional splash of bailey's in my evening coffee.

Back