Whats your poison? (hard liquor)

bourbon.gif

Beautiful..............

I prefer Absolut Vodka(Swedish liquor at its finest, excellent for mixing drinks) and tequila. Tequila races with salt and lemon are fun. :)
absolut_vodka.jpg

tequila.jpg

Bourbon/whiskey/southern comfort. :D

I hate rum - it makes queasy just thinking about it. Never quite got over my first serious drunken rampage - ended up in the A & E cos of rum. :sick:

Currently, and maybe permanently, I must abstain. But when able...

*Janis Joplin Juice, aka Southern Comfort, right out of the freezer
*Good ol' mountain moonshine. It's still made right over the hill from the house...
*Most any decent bourbon or sippin' whiskey
*When I mix, I make killer melon balls.

Anybody else remember a whiskey called Rebel Yell? I looked for months for a bottle of that before I learned it's no longer being made. That stuff got me through my late teens. :drink:

Can't do gin at all. And I am not afraid to admit that I am not man enough to drink Scotch. I tried...Lord knows I tried...just not man enough.

staffrodore said:
Accident and emergency department at the hospital lmao.

Oh we call it the E.R. (Emergency Room) and we even have a TV series called E.R. that is quite popular.

Southern Comfort makes me wretch. It reminds me of really bad cough syrup. It also reminds me of syrup of ipecac (I took once to feign illness).

The one thing I haven't heard mentioned that surprises me is Jagermeister. That shit is god awful too but lots of folks like it. I don't know if it's really hard liquor but it sure aint beer or wine.

markjs said:
Oh we call it the E.R. (Emergency Room) and we even have a TV series called E.R. that is quite popular.

Watched it a few times as we get that programme over here. Our hospitals are soooo not like yours.

markjs said:
Southern Comfort makes me wretch. It reminds me of really bad cough syrup. It also reminds me of syrup of ipecac (I took once to feign illness).

The one thing I haven't heard mentioned that surprises me is Jagermeister. That shit is god awful too but lots of folks like it. I don't know if it's really hard liquor but it sure aint beer or wine.

Or another favourite of mine that hasnt had a mention at all.

Drambuie.jpg

The perfect drink for depth charges.

staffrodore said:
Watched it a few times as we get that programme over here. Our hospitals are soooo not like yours.
If you're judging out hospitals by that show, don't. The usual ER visit is waiting in the waiting room, get put in a room, see a nurse. An hour or so later the Dr. will come in. It's usually not nearly as exciting as the show, unless you have bones showing or something.

markjs said:

I assume you don't have access to the artesanal mezcal with the dead worm in it, mezcal will never be the same after you try that one.

PT said:
If you're judging out hospitals by that show, don't. The usual ER visit is waiting in the waiting room, get put in a room, see a nurse. An hour or so later the Dr. will come in. It's usually not nearly as exciting as the show, unless you have bones showing or something.

Don't worry, I wasn't, I never believe anything I see on TV...

Mark, I love ER. :D

staffrodore said:
Accident and emergency department at the hospital lmao.

Yep, that's the one. The only thing I remember is puking all over the nurse's shoes, and having a needle shoved in my butt. :blank:

Back