When is the Sight of a Noose Not a Hate-Crime?

Isn't it all about Halloween and the First Ammendment?

Yet, nobody burned down either of their houses. It may be a double standard but McCain supporters might want to "kill him". ;)

Were you trying to make any point here? Could you spit it out already?

I'm referring to 'either it's wrong for all races, or not'.

edit: personally it doesn't both me to see either, but playing favorites ain't right.

Who said it wasn't wrong for all races? For some reason only white people are doing it though.

Who said it wasn't wrong for all races? For some reason only white people are doing it though.

I have heard Shapton and others say it was impossible for a black to be raciest.

As far as WHO in hanging nooses of any type, I don't know. I can't be everywhere all the time.

I can't find that quote from Sharpton but if he did say it I would agree that it's incorrect.

As far as WHO in hanging nooses of any type, I don't know. I can't be everywhere all the tim

I'm just going by the examples in this thread so far.

Sharpton said it sometime around when that kid got beat up, and then those boys drove that truck by w/the nooses on the back...

Good luck finding it....but I saw him on fox when he said it one time.

Doesn't really matter. Some people say incorrect things sometimes. *shrug*

Like when Tony Snow said "Racism isn’t that big a deal any more". Doesn't matter what Sharpton or Snow think really.

When a white guy puts up something like this with a white woman on it how exactly is that racism H2O? Why should we get better used to racism?

because of people like this:

To paraphrase a woman passerby who said:

"It may be a double standard, but if it was Obama hanging, I'd burn their house down."

i suppose now you endorse arson.

i would like to ask a favor of everyone who reads this. stop right now and get a sheet of paper and a pen. i want you to write this down and keep it somewhere close.

we as a society love initials and acronymns. we all know what suv is short for, and we are all familiar with the concept of a swf in personnal ads. stuff like that. i am about to reveal one that within three years we will all be painfully familiar with. I may not have it exactly perfect but rest assured that some variation of it will surface.

grwv

guilt
ridden
white
voter

these people will propel obamma into power and in so doing will be instrumental in societal changes the likes of which will make montgomery in the 60s look like romper room. so eager to embrace a concept they have been force fed for years, they overcompensate for sins they personally never committed. so eager to be political correct they gleefully assume the role of the disadvantaged. when their own rights begin to erode they are so blind they dont even miss them. and much like about eight or ten regular contributers to this very board, they have no idea its them doing it or even that its being done.

laugh all you like. just write it down. see if im wrong.

by the year 2020, obammas birthday will be a national holiday and he will be every bit the martyr martin luther king is if not moreso.

because of people like this:

Who cares what some "paraphrased" woman said. Why do you think it was a racist statement and not just someone that likes Obama better?

Are we supposed to assume that the McCain supporters that yell "kill him" about Obama don't like Obama just because of his race.

What I'm asking you is for evidence of racism. You have none so far.

i would like to ask a favor of everyone who reads this. stop right now and get a sheet of paper and a pen. i want you to write this down and keep it somewhere close.

we as a society love initials and acronymns. we all know what suv is short for, and we are all familiar with the concept of a swf in personnal ads. stuff like that. i am about to reveal one that within three years we will all be painfully familiar with. I may not have it exactly perfect but rest assured that some variation of it will surface.

grwv

guilt
ridden
white
voter

I think it's more like "iv"

intelligent voter

These people will vote for someone like Obama over a fool like McCain or Bush regardless of of what race they are. Becuase it's the better choice for America and all people like you have is FEAR of nothing to try and get people to make the wrong decision.

when their own rights begin to erode they are so blind they dont even miss them. and much like about eight or ten regular contributers to this very board, they have no idea its them doing it or even that its being done.

Bush has been eroding our rights since he came in office, sounds like you had no idea it was him doing it or even that it was being done. It's going to take a democrat in office to start to repair that damage and start restore our freedoms.

by the year 2020, obammas birthday will be a national holiday and he will be every bit the martyr martin luther king is if not moreso.

Seems that you are completely unable to talk about issues seriously and can only invent things in your head and then act as if they are real.

I may have missed it ,but I didn't see this guys political affiliation stated anywhere.I do question his motives ,when he states
Morisette says if the noose scene had featured Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, there might have been more outrage and maybe even vandalism to the home.

Is it possible he is a Republican, pissed about his choice for Republican representation ,or simply trying to rally his Conservative brethren against perceived pro-Democratic symbol?

no, its racism. the kind nobody will mention. the kind we better get used to.

You know I've noticed a ton of your posts are focused on race. Are you just generally scared of black people in general?

Got any affiliations you want to tell us about?

Oh did you find that intimidating? You really are scared about all kinds of irrational shit huh?

Answer the question. Why are so many of your posts the racially oriented "I'm scared of black people" type of theme?

Nice to see you follow up on a couple posts though. usually you just disappear from threads as soon as your proven wrong. :thumbup:

Do you mean Frodo's racial agenda? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

OMG, this is such an unexpected honor! And to think that I almost missed this. To be called a racist by Spike is truly a privilege. I will add it to my profile!!

Back