When the Bish is away...

MrBishop

...will y'all play?

I am going on vacation to a nice sunny location where I will catch hell should I wander into close proximity of a computer.
shrug.gif

Therefore, I shall not be posting or checking in from 5pmEST today until 9amEST May 2nd.

Play nice, have fun and I'll catch you all on the flip side :D

deBish
mini-jamaica.jpg

Mmmm.... Blue Mountain Coffee with Ackee & Codfish for breakfast, Curried goat w/ rice&peas for lunch, and Oxtail soup, Jerk-Chicken, pried plantain and boiled banana for supper.
I plan on frying until I'm brown, eating until I'm stuffed,playing until I can't anymore and waking up with a hangover :D

.and...not bringing Bishjr. will allow us to have a week-long date. :D

MrBishop said:
.and...not bringing Bishjr. will allow us to have a week-long date. :D
Awfully expensive way to make a brother or sister for your son, don't you think?

Inky, stop being such a tight-wad. :p
Boy, if someone would pay for me to be in jamaica, I'd put up with the procreating part of it... and I hate kids. :rofl:

We've got Denny's here... and we've got the Pacific Ocean instead of the Atlantic... and just think of the earthquakes as natural foot massages :D

I'm back... burnt, hung-over and still wishing that I was back on the beach, with a Cuba Libré in my right hand and my left hand being washed slowly by waves :(

235 pics on my digi-cam and 27 pics hiding somewhere in Walmart's Photo Development joint (they lost my negative for my underwater camera) ... BASTARDS!!!

Pics will follow when I get a few moments to spare

Back