When the fecal matter has impacted the rotating ventilator blades

Professur

In other words, when the shit hits the fan, what are you reaching for to clean it up? I've been oddly satisfied with this Wallymart sourced 2 ply cheapo brand, which seems to do a much better job of cleaning up than the Bear or kitten brands.

So what's on your roll?

Same. Anything else brings the system to a halt and requires a plunge of intervention.

Lori always insisted on the expensive Charmin stuff and I still have some rolls left over here at the apartment (she paid for it so I won't bitch). When I buy my own (like for the trailer so I have some TP down there) I get the cheap two-ply stuff... Soft & Gentle, Angel Soft, etc.

Kitten brand?

I hate Scott brand. I love when the penny item at Publix is toilet paper. We'll go through the line 3 or 4 times to maximize on it.

I buy stuff that is made of post consumer recycled product. Off the top of my head I don't remember what percentage recycled...but it's high. Not as hoity toity as the kitten or bear brand but it works and is good for the environment.

{ON SALE} - no dollarama-crap tho' - If I wanted to wipe my butt with my hand, I wouldn't be buying paper thin enough to make no difference.

I buy stuff that is made of post consumer recycled product. Off the top of my head I don't remember what percentage recycled...but it's high. Not as hoity toity as the kitten or bear brand but it works and is good for the environment.

That is what I buy, it's cheaper, and soft enough.

Leslie buys other stuff.

Anyone ever used that fancy kleenex for wiping up? Damn, that`s like wiping your ass with silk, I tell ya. Big problem is that it doesn`t degrade in water, so if your pipes are old and clotted, it`s a really bad idea to use it. It will clog, and badly.

Anyone ever used that fancy kleenex for wiping up? Damn, that`s like wiping your ass with silk, I tell ya. Big problem is that it doesn`t degrade in water, so if your pipes are old and clotted, it`s a really bad idea to use it. It will clog, and badly.

100 year old pipes

not gonna try it.

Baby wipes are teh kingz... I have a few boxes left over and sneak the odd box into the loo. If I could figure out how to sneak in teh wipe-warmer in there too, that'd be great. Warm wet-wipes..f'n ROCK!

Baby wipes are teh kingz... I have a few boxes left over and sneak the odd box into the loo. If I could figure out how to sneak in teh wipe-warmer in there too, that'd be great. Warm wet-wipes..f'n ROCK!

But they`re wet. How would you know when you`ve got it all, as opposed to having just smeared it all about?

I'm thinking next time I should find some of that John Wayne toilet paper... it's tough and takes shit from no one.

Back