when you block someone ...

nalani

... they're completely blocked, right? I mean not only can you not see their posts, but you shouldn't be getting any PMs or karma messages, right?

If so, can someone look at the karma thingy because someone I blocked is getting through there like a rat through a pin-hole... very surprised - and irritated - to see it.

nalani

when I blocked him initially, I didn't see anything as far as karma goes .. and since blocking him, I've virtually ignored him (I can't comment on what I can't see) but he still continues to get into my karma ... to me it's bordering on harassment

chcr

Too cute for words
When I blocked a person recently, I stopped seeing their karma.
Me too.
when I blocked him initially, I didn't see anything as far as karma goes .. and since blocking him, I've virtually ignored him (I can't comment on what I can't see) but he still continues to get into my karma ... to me it's bordering on harassment
Some people are and will always remain children, Na. Unfortunately, you can't have them beat up without consequences. ;)

nalani

Well, I did give his name to a mod but like I said, it's bordering on harassment but isn't what I'd call harassment just yet. I did readd his name to the block list and all karma has disappeared so hopefully that's a good thing.

IDLEchild

The real question is why do we need to block one another? Let's live in peace and a block free world.