where did that come from?

Dave

got my hair cut yesterday and as i was sitting in the chair i noticed that there were an awful lot of greys. about twice as much as the last haircut.
on the plus side, at least i still have hair to go grey....

yer gittin it bassackwards then?

I've barely a hint of 'snow on the roof'

But the beard and chest are all nearly white

ya better consider B vitamin supplementation
and a lil stress reduction before we gotta hear about
a stent gettin' crammed up yer crotch chiccy style lol

not completely backwards. the chin whiskers are almost completely white. have been for awhile.

when I found the one grey nosehair that was it for me. Life as I knew it is over.

:mope:

Winky said:
ya better consider B vitamin supplementation
and a lil stress reduction before we gotta hear about
a stent gettin' crammed up yer crotch chiccy style lol

Interestingly, I don't have much grey at all.

going grey, with gel in hte hair you can't tell, but when I have the JFH (just fucked hair) going you can really tell,sides are getting white

but it looks distigushed is the lie i am telling myself

I noticed my first grey hairs while using the little patient's room at my dentists office. Coincidence? I think not.

I've got a dime sized spot on my left cheek (face cheek) that is all white hair, other that that there is a bit more salt on the head, but still more pepper. The chest and other regions are still all pepper.

Spot said:
got my hair cut yesterday and as i was sitting in the chair i noticed that there were an awful lot of greys. about twice as much as the last haircut.
on the plus side, at least i still have hair to go grey....
It came from the PHONE COMPANY of course!! It's all their fault. :D

Rusty is freaking out a little bit about his greys. He just turned 30 but since his hair is jet-black and extremely short, they are really noticeable. They're more on the right side of his head than his left though, weird.

I like them, actually.

Tell him to get over it. You like 'em, and he shouldn't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it.

Back