where did that come from?

greenfreak said:
It came from the PHONE COMPANY of course!! It's all their fault. :D

Rusty is freaking out a little bit about his greys. He just turned 30 but since his hair is jet-black and extremely short, they are really noticeable. They're more on the right side of his head than his left though, weird.

I like them, actually.

Tell him to just wait until the, umm, "other" hair starts going grey. :lloyd:

Edit: I can also state from experience that going grey is infinitely preferable to going BALD.

Yeah, no grey "curly" hairs yet. :D He'd have a big problem with that too, I assure you. It's not that he cares what anyone else thinks, he's just letting the "you're not in your 20's anymore" thing sink in. I didn't really care when I turned 30. In my mind I'm not, that's all I need to know. I've had grey hairs for years, my grandmother was completely grey by the time she was my age.

But I'll admit, I do color my hair to get the light red back instead of the natural dark red/brown hair. So I may have grays and not even know it.

Going grey, I'd not mind...but I'm going friggin' white and they stick out like sore thumbs! MrsBish tried to pluck what she thought of as a cat-hair from my head this morning...it wasn't :(

Going white at the top of my forehead (cowlicked), temples and now have white amongst the black, brown and red hairs on my chin and stache. :p

Back