Where is everybody? [part 2]

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Where the hell is everybody?

It's so very quiet around here! I can keep up with all the postings done here. Not good!

in about 30 minutes kuu and nalani will arrive at their jobs, be patient ;)

YAH!

*celebrates*

Luis? Beer? :D
We'd better already get things started before they arrive, otherwise they're gonna steal all our beer :D

if i read and remember correctly, nalani is on her way to Florida, so i guess only ku'u will be with us today.

I'm here!

Just had to get to work, woke up late this morning, so couldn't post anything from home.

Luis G said:
if i read and remember correctly, nalani is on her way to Florida, so i guess only ku'u will be with us today.

hehehe, you're mixing up the threads, luis.
nalani is on her way to Texas ... we just WISH we were on our way to Florida to party with Jan & Ards

And yes, I get you boys all to myself today, I don't have to share you with nalani :banana:

*strips naked and offers myself to Kuu for whatever purpose she sees fit*

Please don't hurt me.

Dammit! I didn't have an inet connection for the whole day :mad2:

Things are up for now, but are down again tomorrow...so I won't be able to check things here tomorrow either :(

But after that I'll have some catching up to do :D
So don't worry!

Like he once said: "I'll be back!"

kuulani said:
hehehe, you're mixing up the threads, luis.
nalani is on her way to Texas ... we just WISH we were on our way to Florida to party with Jan & Ards

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Impatiently waiting for the arrival of Kuulani and Nalani so the party can begin...

kuulani said:
Is Rick the hibachi guy ready for us too? :cocktail:

Hehehe. Well, I haven't told him about you or anything, but hopefully he'll still be there when you guys make it out here.

You should've been with us on Saturday night though. We went to a party at a club and Jan was demonstrating her hula hoop skills. She should've won a prize, cause she was able to keep her's going for like two songs and only dropped it once, but she was robbed. Everyone was voting for their friends and we didn't have enough people there. :grumpy:

She was co-winner of the limbo contest, though! Got two bottles of wine! :headbang:

(She woulda rather've had sake, though...)

Ooh, shake your hips Jan!! And you & nalani can have a limbo contest when we're there ... I have a pic here somewhere demonstrating "how low she can go" :D (good things she's not here to read this)

kuulani said:
Ooh, shake your hips Jan!! And you & nalani can have a limbo contest when we're there ... I have a pic here somewhere demonstrating "how low she can go" :D (good things she's not here to read this)

Yeah, but I can't really hula though. When you and Nalani take your seminar on the road, you'll have to swing through here, give me a few lessons on real hula, then we'll go party at the habachi place with Ricky.

Back