Where is everyone?????

Taken some time off after the mess I made for myself around here in September. Plus I was told by a reliable source that there was a lot of bitching about me going on. So I stayed away. However, now I feel like I hjave settled down in myself I decided to show my face here again. Mind you I am also busy with a fgew sites that I have and it has been hectic with one of them so things have not been as simple as I would have liked. Plus I missed you guys so I had to come back again. Sometime I just vanish from sites and never return but I just couldn't do that here. You lot are just the best.

*gets emotional - reaches for a hanky* :crying4:

I love you guys :blush:

Heyas Peterska2 !! Long time no ascii !

This place has been fairly quiet because of th Holidays. Most peeps go on from work and since they're not at work...nobody's on. I don't have that issue. I'm always at work :p

Well, you could always come t'my place and help me lay down some floor :) or perhaps help me with the design of 3-4 web-site formats. I've got to present in a few days (3-4 alternatives to a web-site look) to a Health Food store. I've got 1 1/2 done..nice enough, but frustrating.

Well had you said so earliewr I would have gladly had a look and see what I could have done. However, I now have to tidy my room in an effeort to try and get into Manchester before the shops close at 5pm to pick up my new phone. Seeing as my room is a tip and it is 3:40pm here I'm gonna be pushing it a bit I think.

I sometimes wish that I could live in the UK. Hell, some of the best ebay sales are coming out of there. I'm trying to bid on something in your neighborhood and it's giving me headaches. First I have to go from $pounds to US$, then from US$ to Can$. I neve know how much I'm actually going to pay for something until the c/card bill comes in. :(

Like this one for example :p

Back