Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There here, you just can't see them

• Having Thanksgiving dinner

• Total voters

Altron

The forum is so empty now...
I'm getting bored, and its too late to start working on sometihng - or is it?
Yeah I know it WAS Thanksgivign 3 hours ago...

Justintime said:
i here, but i gotta go work now :(

Work?
Its fucking 3:14AM

Well anyway ignore those comments sayign I was signing off.
I went downstairs and had a piece of Spice Cake leftover from thanksgiving. Ready for another 12 hours of posting!

Real men don't need to sleep!

I stayed up all night a few months ago.
First I watched A Beautiful mind until 10:30PM (in New York). We then started driving to the New Jersey Shore. at 11:30 we stopped and I had a bigass Starbucks coffee. We continued until 1:30AM, when I had a Mountain Dew. I went for a walk on the beach, no shoes, 2AM. After that I spent a few hours lying on a deck just talking. It was with ym uncle and my friend Lee. We had some great conversations...
Well then my uncle went to bed. Lee and I stayed up and watched Lethal Weapon 4. I crashed about 6:30AM, slept an hour, and went to get dounts. Lee crashed right after we got dounts (ha had watched hte whole movie) and slept until noon.

Altron said:
Work?

Please don't tell me you are one of those guys that thinks it is the same time in the whole world ;) :D

I was sleeping when this poll was posted

Currently I just finished lunmch and am thinking about doing osme cleaning before I go back to class

Luis G said:
Altron said:
Work?

Please don't tell me you are one of those guys that thinks it is the same time in the whole world ;) :D

*Looks at Justintime's location*
Oh you're in London, 5 hours later. So 8:14 AM.
Well anyway I crashed at 4:15AM and slept until 10:30AM. I would have stayed up later, but some family members wake up at like 5:00AM...
Didn't want my parents to wake up and find I was still on computer (same place I was when they went to bed, 11:00PM)

*checks time*

Well it's 12:24 here, all the local forums are dead, (how boring), thank god for OTC :D

Give it 4 more hours and oTC will be dead too...
Last night In the "Last Post By" area in each section was "Altron"

Why 4 hours? Seems a little odd. I'd figure this place to hardly ever go quiet.... where are all the self respecting insomniacs?? :p

I was the only member in the forum at 4:15AM EST.
And we prefer "Nocturnals" to "Insomniacs"
I can sleep fine, it's just I prefer to sleep from 5:00AM to 11:30AM.

A majority of the inhabitants of the board are brit/US/Canada. That pretty much covers an 8 time zone wedge. That wedge does see a point when everyone should be pretty much asleep or a dawn zombie. It makes for a good 6 hours of pretty much non posting.

unclehobart said:
A majority of the inhabitants of the board are brit/US/Canada. That pretty much covers an 8 time zone wedge. That wedge does see a point when everyone should be pretty much asleep or a dawn zombie. It makes for a good 6 hours of pretty much non posting.

I just like to stay up late :D

And Nixy, this forum is very stable.
I tihkn I am spoiled because one of the forums i'm at (PCExtreme.net) NEVER is down. But on the other hand, my main forum Mikhailtech often spends 3 days a week down.
And now my Dell crashed.
I am tired of this Dell shit. I am never buying from those bastards again.

i like to stay up late. unfortunately, the dog likes to get up somewhat early. i'm no slave to the dog, but i do like the carpets the color they are. :)

LOL Spot. I'm tired by this time now (midnight) because I've changed my sleeping habits completely since I started my new job. I haven't stayed up past midnight more than once a week since I started the job, I bet.

Altron, how about you become the new "Night Watchman" here, the title I held before I got a job and a life! You gotta ask PT for all the stuff, he's got the chocolate covered badge and Coke stained uniform and other crap as well for it (I think). :D

Back