Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleeping like all normal people

• There here, you just can't see them

• Having Thanksgiving dinner

• Total voters
i have work to go to so don't have as much time on here as i used to.

and as for sleep, i can strongly recommend not trying to pull 2 all-nighters on the bounce, when i tried it in my third year of uni i started hallucinating. unpleasant.
i've done several all-nighters for uni work in the last 7 years, usually the night before hand-in and crits.

I got sent to bed at 1:20AM!
So I just hung out playing with my 486s until like 4:00AM...

486 = 66MHz (will O'C to 100MHz)
Pentium 1 = 100MHz (will O'C to 150MHz)
Thats a 150% overclock :D

i really doubt you can oc a 66MHz to 100MHz........most of them will not even do 75 or 80MHz

I'll be using jumpers (33, 66, or 100) and its supposed to be pretty easy. I've got a shiny new heatsink (It used to run wihtout a heatsink) to keep thigns cool.

A long time ago, i tried to OC my 100MHz up to 120MHz, the puter just beeped, and the video was choppy, and that was a simple increase of the FSB from 33MHz to 40MHz, and heat was not the problem.

Anyway, i hope you make it. :)

I can't find the jumpers!
There are memory jumpers, wheather you want to use one or two processors jumpers, jumpers that have writing too small to read, jumpers blocked by ISA slots, jumpers everywhere and for everything except overclocking. Maybe overclocking is discouraged in dual processor servers. Anyway, I have yet to overclock the Pentium-100 machine.
Maybe it has some jumpers.

Back