Where were your brothers and sisters born?

unclehobart

Just a basic expansion on my parents thread. I'm just trying to get an idea of how much people move around.

Brother-Frankfurt, W. Germany
Sister-Atlanta, GA

Me and my 2 sisters were born in Morelia, however, we lived in Mexico City at the time, is just that my mom felt more comfortable here.

Only child, would've had about 4 other british sisters if they had'nt died premature or stillborn or just died a few hours after birth.:(

freako104 said:
where in md do you live mate? my sis was born in Baltimore
Like unc said, I live in TN, my brother owns a bar in Poole, MD. (Well, his girlfriend owns it)

My son used to be stationed in Dover, DE. Not too far from Baltimore. We went down and watched the Yanks whip up on the Orioles at Camden Yard once.:headbang:

My youngest brother was born at the Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis (because he was so premature), and the other one was born in Wishard in Martinsville. I think.

Its just an out of the way thought that I had is all. I was brainstorming for a thread idea that was outside of the norm. Once you hit the year mark of a bulletin board, you've heard all of the basics at least three times over ... pets, kids, where are you, how old are you. I was just doing it one step to the side for some variation in an attempt to be unique.

Professur said:
I'm waiting for the next one. Where were your children born. Or Conceived?
Nah. I've taken too much heat over it as it is. I think I'll just slink back into my cave for a while until I feel loved again.

Back