Votes: 13 100.0%
  • diet coke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mcdonalds cheeseburgers

• salad with blue cheese dressing

• Total voters
Dude, the stuff you're looking for isn't on the list. If you lived a little closer to Missouri, I might be able to hook you up though.

PuterTutor said:
Dude, the stuff you're looking for isn't on the list. If you lived a little closer to Missouri, I might be able to hook you up though.

Ah yes, the wonder of oral stimulation.

id say diet coke. too much nutra sweet can actully be dangerous. i once had a teacher in high school who drank it everyday some think including herself that she over did it. im glad shes ok but wanted to give warning on it

freako104 said:
id say diet coke. too much nutra sweet can actully be dangerous. i once had a teacher in high school who drank it everyday some think including herself that she over did it. im glad shes ok but wanted to give warning on it

So what the hell happened to her?

we dont know and i havent been able to contact her but once since grad and i didnt bring it up. this happened my junior year i believe so we forgot about it for the most part. she as far as i know is still the beloved teacher in my HS and shes doing better which is good :)

she drank it everyday a can a class. or at least when i had her she always had a can and there was a freezer in the room where the diet coke cans were.

Rum == good
i voted for the salad and blue cheese dressing although the cheeseburgers were a close second with the diet coke as a very close third

freako104 said:
she drank it everyday a can a class. or at least when i had her she always had a can and there was a freezer in the room where the diet coke cans were.

I see....I thought she had some ill effects from her habit or something.

freako104 said:

Diet Coke gives me heart attacks so that gets my vote. :)

Back