Whitehouse doctors Mission Accomplished video

Gonz said:
The difference was, Clinton actually committed a crime. GW is following what Congress voted for.

Liberals regard Clinton's legacy as more important then the facts....

Clinton was acquitted.
We'll have to see if the same will be true for Bush.

I'll play. On what legal charges do you believe that President Bush should be impeached?

Keep in mind Article II section 4 of the Constitution deals specifically with the grounds for impeachment:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

So try to keep your words within the confines of the Constitutionally-driven legislative process. ......

I'll play. On what legal charges do you believe that President Bush should be impeached?

Keep in mind Article II section 4 of the Constitution deals specifically with the grounds for impeachment:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

So try to keep your words within the confines of the Constitutionally-driven legislative process. ......

yep, absolutely correct we can't impeach bush for simply being an incompetent boob.

though i'm not sure how impeachment proceedings are a "constitutionally driven legislative process." i mean, gee, nothing's being legislated during impeachment hearings.

though i'm not sure how impeachment proceedings are a "constitutionally driven legislative process." i mean, gee, nothing's being legislated during impeachment hearings.

Then you should uncouple yourself from that pickup truck long enough to look at a dictionary.

Back