Not that I know who this is, but...

1044249329_rem_banner.jpg

*wonders why the show isn't called Vash the Stampede*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Ms Ann Thrope said:
who is this person? what is Trigun? :confused:

1044250117_vashbanner.jpg

It's a 'new' anime cartoon shown on Cartoon Network during the late-night hours...

Geez, Ms Ann...I didn't know you had a violent streak... :D

Ms Ann Thrope

ah... don't have cable, so that would explain it

as for a violent streak, I don't have one... I'm extraordinally passive... :p

stupid friggin quiz is rigged :mad4: :D

Gato_Solo

Ms Ann Thrope said:
ah... don't have cable, so that would explain it

as for a violent streak, I don't have one... I'm extraordinally passive... :p

stupid friggin quiz is rigged :mad4: :D

Now, now...no need to get testy. Vash is ordinarily passive as well. He just has a violent streak... :grinyes:

freako104

Vash

Vash doesnt have a violent streak. quite the opposite. He is forced into battle but he doesnt like to fight. its an anime series. I personally love that series

Gato_Solo

freako104 said:
Vash

Vash doesnt have a violent streak. quite the opposite. He is forced into battle but he doesnt like to fight. its an anime series. I personally love that series

We're talking about a guy who kills everybody in front of him when he finally loses his temper. That is violent...;)

freako104

ummmm no. in fact in the series he only kills one person. watch it again. they say the cities were destroyed but no fatalities. He also never remembers it. watch Lost July. Wolfwood kills and Knives kills anyone.

BlurOfSerenity

my friend explained the unexplained destroyed cities to me as Vash Being In The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time.

vash is greatly against killing. he mourns the loss of life, he does not rejoice in it. may sound tricky for a guy who carries guns -- even has a gun built into his arm -- to be that way, but as freako said... vash only killed one person.
there were even people who were likely deserving of death... but, if vash did anything to them, he just wounded them, not killing them.

i mean, vash... we're talking about the guy who goes around saying, "LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE!" (which was a crowning moment of the series, if you ask me)

he is very misunderstood.

btw. i'm crossplaying (like cosplaying, but since i'm a girl and he's a guy, it's "crossplaying") vash for otakon this year. www.otakon.com

oh yeah, quiz...

i had the feeling i'd be Millie ^_^
1044244622_npicsmilly.jpg

but i re-took it when i realised that Cat was a possible result :)
1044245849_eko_banner.jpg

freako104

show some pics of otakon love. I wont be there but I have friends who go virtually every year. I have yet to go.

Oz

Apparently I'm a Vash :) (isn't Vash just German accented English for Wash? :confused: )

1044250117_vashbanner.jpg

At least it got me hair colour right! :D