Who from OTC reminds you of family?

HeXp£Øi± said:
Hmmm...why are they running from the law? Enqiuring minds want to know.

Actually I don't know why they are running from the law, thats all i know.......but I bet that they sniff the MJ and crack :p

I tend to think of us all bein' family 'ere.

Ya know, Sam Curry an' Fury are the 'patriarchs' 'ere, of course!

I think of Nixy an' Spirit as encouragin' younger sisters.

Gonz, an' like an older brother who calls ya out when its needed.

Q, like an older sister, who doesn't take time to mince words, but who's unafraid to laugh with ya too!

Greenie..........yer jus' like that special cousin, who's jus' there to share life with.

Hex an' Freak, yer also special brothers who're always jus there to speak the truth in love. Jus' not wantin' to settle for the 'status-quo' prevailin', coz ya know there's much more to life!

PT, wise older bro.

Jerrek, beloved, searchin' younger bro.

Ku an' Na, cousins.

Unc, yer........jus' Unc, I love ya man!

Justin an' all Others, ya know what they say, "ya can choose yer friends but ya can't choose yer family.

Yer all awesome! I'm jus' glad for the privilage, to be a part of this family!:headbang:

75renegade said:
Hex an' Freak, yer also special brothers who're always jus there to speak the truth in love. Jus' not wantin' to settle for the 'status-quo' prevailin', coz ya know there's much more to life!

thanks renegade, brother :hug: even though our beliefs are different you still repect me. thanks man.

forgot to add these guys that i think of as older brothers
PT,Prof,Unc and gato who help me keep my facts straight. thanks guys

Jerrek said:
*cough* The young people do it for real, not on a message board. :cool:

If that's some sort of reference that married people aren't young ... :p

... and believe me, when I do it, it's real :whip:

greenfreak said:
75renegade said:
Greenie..........yer jus' like that special cousin, who's jus' there to share life with.

:kiss:

Would that be, like, kissing cousins?? :D

'Course cuz, aren't ya feelin' the love yet Darlin'?;)

Besides, no one else 'ere has taught me so much 'bout 'Cunnilingus'...........:p

freako104 said:
75renegade said:

thanks renegade, brother :hug: even though our beliefs are different you still repect me. thanks man.

'Course there's respect bro!

Life is all about learnin' from each other, an' I've got a lot to learn!:)

Jus' glad yer here!

Back