Who Gets it

AlphaTroll said:
Cuddling is ok, but not too much of it. And sometimes you just wanna shake the guy off afterwards & go to sleep, like get the hell off me already :rolleyes:

Will you marry me? :)

Been looking all me life for a lass with that attitude ;)

Being a gentleman, i'd take the wet spot.

Being a gentleman (well, having dangly bits anyway) I have no bloody choice in the matter! :rolleyes:

bleach said:
Being a gentleman (well, having dangly bits anyway) I have no bloody choice in the matter! :rolleyes:
Well, she can have the wet spot if she wants it... but i seriously doubt it.

AlphaTroll said:
Yes of course :)

(Dying to see the effects of instant sobriety on the bliechiest one :D)
DON'T fall for it, run man run!!!!!!!!!!!!

it all sounds good, but remmeber that old saying

"If you can't give up sex, get married and taper off"

What one food turns off a womans libido

Wedding cake

a guy was walking down the aisle, wit a big grin, his best man said, "wow your happy" the groom said," I'm so lucky, she is perfect, beautifful, smart, sexy, and I jsut go tthe BEST blowjob ever."

The Bride also walks down the aisle, with a big smile, her maid of honor, says "wow your happY" the bride says "yep, I just gave my last blowjob ever"

paul_valaru said:
a guy was walking down the aisle, wit a big grin, his best man said, "wow your happy" the groom said," I'm so lucky, she is perfect, beautifful, smart, sexy, and I jsut go tthe BEST blowjob ever."

The Bride also walks down the aisle, with a big smile, her maid of honor, says "wow your happY" the bride says "yep, I just gave my last blowjob ever"

:rofl2: :rofl4: :rofl2:

paul_valaru said:
DON'T fall for it, run man run!!!!!!!!!!!!

it all sounds good, but remmeber that old saying

LOL - but sex is fun, how can you ever get enough of it? :huh:

But bleach and me cannae get married any old how - I'm busy next satursday :(

(mind you thats the 3rd proposa I've had this motnh) :D

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - but sex is fun, how can you ever get enough of it? :huh:

But bleach and me cannae get married any old how - I'm busy next satursday :(

(mind you thats the 3rd proposa I've had this motnh) :D

really, will you marry me, if you don't mind bigamy?

If my wife found out, I'd be hung well

my only saving grace is I'm well hung

paul_valaru said:
really, will you marry me, if you don't mind bigamy?

If my wife found out, I'd be hung well

my only saving grace is I'm well hung

I don't mind bigamy at all - two wives are better than one IMO - one to mind the duties in the house & the other to bonk yer brains out :D

Yer well hung - so are you saying you is the original Canadian Stallion? ;)

AlphaTroll said:
I don't mind bigamy at all - two wives are better than one IMO - one to mind the duties in the house & the other to bonk yer brains out :D

Yer well hung - so are you saying you is the original Canadian Stallion? ;)

you have to be wel hung in canada, the water is so cold, that "lesser" men shrivel up so much they implode.

It's selective breeding baby.

AlphaTroll said:
Yes of course :)

(Dying to see the effects of instant sobriety on the bliechiest one :D)

I'm still comfortably sober...........mainly due to the fact that I'm sure yer more pished than I am :winkkiss:

hey bleach, only one of us drunk at a time ok, or she'll end up having us married to each other.

and if the happens.....I'm on top

bleach said:
I'm still comfortably sober...........mainly due to the fact that I'm sure yer more pished than I am :winkkiss:

That's so true it's scary! We both did something we said we'd never (or have never) done did diddly done done ditty ..........I can't remember what I wanted to say :eh:

paul_valaru said:
hey bleach, only one of us drunk at a time ok, or she'll end up having us married to each other.

and if the happens.....I'm on top

I'm gonna need summit stronger than vodka.............

That's so true it's scary! We both did something we said we'd never (or have never) done did diddly done done ditty ..........I can't remember what I wanted to say

mebbe some of what AT is drinkin' :D

(must be good stuff hun, ain't seen ya get pished this quick before)

paul_valaru said:
you have to be wel hung in canada, the water is so cold, that "lesser" men shrivel up so much they implode.

It's selective breeding baby.

I like Cadana! :D But I don't breed selectively - isn't thar what tehy do to test tuvse babies?

bleach said:
I'm gonna need summit stronger than vodka.............

mebbe some of what AT is drinkin' :D

(must be good stuff hun, ain't seen ya get pished this quick before)

Been drinking..................babe come please hold my kaybrd still - the letyes are dancing.....................since.............i typw beeter with one ey closed..........since 4 :D

AlphaTroll said:
Been drinking..................babe come please hold my kaybrd still - the letyes are dancing.....................since.............i typw beeter with one ey closed..........since 4 :D

that's impossible it's only 3:45!!!

*totally ignores time zones*

I have 1 hour 15 minutes until birthday drinking

wish me luck

AlphaTroll said:

Just stick yer heel on the keyboard hun.......will hold it steady :winkkiss:

Be carefull.....if ya go arse over tit over the back of the chair I'll never forgive meself;)

bleach said:
Just stick yer heel on the keyboard hun.......will hold it steady :winkkiss:

Be carefull.....if ya go arse over tit over the back of the chair I'll never forgive meself;)

i'l juat insost you come play nursie :D

I haven't had to deal with a wet spot issue for quite a while now. But if he makes me sleep on it, I simply annoy him till he moves or there is a way for me to sleep around it.

Back