Who likes Kitties????

:swing: I LOVE Cats!!! And when I get my own place I am decorATING EVERYTHING kITTY sTYLE!!!!!! :winkkiss:

tonks said:
BoP!!!!!
where have you been, young lady?

Tonksy!!! :wave: I've been sitting in my new apartment bored silly, with no computer. The only I have access to is the BF's (laptop - he uses it for his masters thesis stuff, so it's a bit hard to wrest off him) and the SLOW connections at uni. *shudder* At the moment I've got the BF backed away with my 10ft barge pole (everyone needs one!) so I don't know how much longer I'll be on for.... Boy, have I missed everyone! *sob*

BeardofPants said:
Tonksy!!! :wave: I've been sitting in my new apartment bored silly, with no computer. The only I have access to is the BF's (laptop - he uses it for his masters thesis stuff, so it's a bit hard to wrest off him) and the SLOW connections at uni. *shudder* At the moment I've got the BF backed away with my 10ft barge pole (everyone needs one!) so I don't know how much longer I'll be on for.... Boy, have I missed everyone! *sob*
well, i've missed you, dammit! tell him that my needs are much more important than his! seriously, i hope you can stop by and see us more often. :D

A.B.Normal said:
I prefer "doggy style" :brow:

Kitty Style? The young lady screams in an irritating voice constantly, then slaps and spits at the young gentleman????

Back