Votes: 25 69.4%
  • Casual, i regulate it

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I´m a chain Smoker!!

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I quit yay!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
I'm not familiar with the way the Brit's speak but is a fag a drag (puff)?

I smoke about 0.5 pack a day! Marlboro Reds!

smoking bad.... :) people always smoke around me so if that counts...probably worse off with the all the 2nd hand anyhow

I've never smoked and never will.

I guess a new study in Japan has just come out that suggests that if the mother and father were both smokers at the time the baby was conceived, it's more likely to be a girl.

here's a link to the 'bs' ;)

i smoke irregularly; cigars at the annual archi ball and the odd 'rollup' hem hem

I don't smoke and never have. Can't stand cigarettes, but I don't mind people smoking cigars nearby.

I love it when poeple tell me "Smoking is bad for you"

SO WHAT

How did i ask for your opinion by smoking a cigarette.

My bf's parents have friends who live in Russia and they bring Cuban cigars over every once in a while. Those things are pretty good. They had to tell me not to inhale though the first time I smoked one. Impulse I guess!

I love the smell of pipes and cigars.

eh, I take him with a grain of salt. :D
I slipped 3 different days, one cig on each of them.
Last month I think, I believe all were before the 1st of this month. :confused: (memory not so good)

If you've made it 10 days, the hard-core part should be over. Now it's just a nagging urge type of PITA, rather than a screaming need, right?

The nagging urge will do nothing but diminish, so long as you don't have another one.

yeah, if I stay busy, it's easiest, but like today, I'm mostly immobile because
I pushed it too hard yesterday.
It doesn't bother me too much going around others that are smoking, but
if I stay, it starts creeping in my thought pattern.

Back