Who the hell picks the banner ads here?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Well...the ad aggregator looks at keywords on the page, and guesses at what kind of ad should be placed.

It seems that it sees ass and 'take the willing' on this page, and came up with a La SENZA ad. Har. :lloyd:

There is noone here approving or dis-approving ads.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What's the problem? Right here is a choice for what kind of pizza you want ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It seems to think now that I'm wanting an online military shooter game instead of lingerie. Weird.

chcr

Too cute for words
It seems to think now that I'm wanting an online military shooter game instead of lingerie. Weird.

I think I can say with reasonable certainty that any number of us would pay fair money to watch you play an online military shooter game in lingerie. :eyemouth:

Maybe it's just me.

pc_builder

I got a pricequotes dot com ad.

Edit: And then after posting, an ad for reducing belly fat as seen on Rachael Ray. :alienhuh:

Barack the magic Negro? Oh come on! It asks if you find that offensive, well personally I find it insipid and childish, but not so much offensive. But for one who thinks PC goes way to far, I can still certainly understand why some would find it offensive, and yet some around here probably think we need more like it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Barack the magic Negro? Oh come on! It asks if you find that offensive, well personally I find it insipid and childish, but not so much offensive. But for one who thinks PC goes way to far, I can still certainly understand why some would find it offensive, and yet some around here probably think we need more like it.

We're been down that road. The original story. written by a less magical negro.

Wacky Nacky

The thing about Barack, is everyone forgets he's only half black. Not to mention, his race isn't as big of a deal as his campaign was. I thought it was more neat that a president got in by having a positive campaign. I didn't think I'd get to see something like that in my lifetime.

Truly, the fact that he didn't use fear mongering tactics is what impresses me far more than his skin colour/racial identity.

EDIT: And the fact that he's very take-it-in-stride and sounds very intelligent when he talks; not only his voice, but his choice of words as well.